• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Webinar for Interval Hacks $250

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m sure not.

DRIless

Reaction score
WoW! sign me up

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I follow that FB page. The person that runs this seminar is active enough and appears to know what she is talking about. But, it is worth $250? No, all those topics discussed are disccused here regularily for free!

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I charge you half price at $125 and guarantee that you will learn more from me than that so-called travel hack. You can get the tips + more for free here at TUG, and with $15 TUG membership, you learn everything there is to know about II.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I thought she transitioned this to a monthly membership in an online course that would teach the same; Luxury Travel Hacks Club? It looks like the monthly subscription is in addition to the webinars.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I follow that FB page. The person that runs this seminar is active enough and appears to know what she is talking about. But, it is worth $250? No, all those topics discussed are disccused here regularily for free!

I charge you half price at $125 and guarantee that you will learn more from me than that so-called travel hack. You can get the tips + more for free here at TUG, and with $15 TUG membership, you learn everything there is to know about II.
Full disclosure, I also offer an online course in conjunction with my YouTube channel. Like any online course all the information in the course is available somewhere else for free. Shoot, in some states you can become an attorney without going to law school. I purchased an online course to obtain my Part 107 FAA certification to fly a drone commercially, but I could have read through all the FAA material and watched many videos online and figured it out. Everything everywhere can be learned with enough time and resources but much of the information can be scattered over many different places. What should be included in most online courses is a well curated set of information that saves someone time and potentially money that is worth more than the cost to enroll. For many people, time is money and not everyone wants to sift through pages and pages of posts on TUG to learn the same thing. The instructor of the course probably has years, if not decades. I am fine with different ways for people to learn how to do something. An online forums isn't something that everyone likes to partake in, so for them, perhaps Facebook works well. For others, online video may be idea. With all of those, you won't find everything all in one place and this is where an online course can be good for others. Giving people options is a great thing and if people are wanting to charge for their expertise and others are willing to pay for it, there really is nothing wrong with that. Different people value their time differently.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Full disclosure, I also offer an online course in conjunction with my YouTube channel. Like any online course all the information in the course is available somewhere else for free. Shoot, in some states you can become an attorney without going to law school. I purchased an online course to obtain my Part 107 FAA certification to fly a drone commercially, but I could have read through all the FAA material and watched many videos online and figured it out. Everything everywhere can be learned with enough time and resources but much of the information can be scattered over many different places. What should be included in most online courses is a well curated set of information that saves someone time and potentially money that is worth more than the cost to enroll. For many people, time is money and not everyone wants to sift through pages and pages of posts on TUG to learn the same thing. The instructor of the course probably has years, if not decades. I am fine with different ways for people to learn how to do something. An online forums isn't something that everyone likes to partake in, so for them, perhaps Facebook works well. For others, online video may be idea. With all of those, you won't find everything all in one place and this is where an online course can be good for others. Giving people options is a great thing and if people are wanting to charge for their expertise and others are willing to pay for it, there really is nothing wrong with that. Different people value their time differently.
Well said. I would not spend $250 to get this course, but it is because I already know these stuff from experience. To someone else who wants to quick course, it may be money that they will prefer to spend. But whoever who wants to pay for the course needs to know that, it cannot cover everything within a 2-hr period.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Well said. I would not spend $250 to get this course, but it is because I already know these stuff from experience. To someone else who wants to quick course, it may be money that they will prefer to spend. But whoever who wants to pay for the course needs to know that, it cannot cover everything within a 2-hr period.
I agree, 2 hours isn't enough to cover everything. Not even close. What I understand about the course is it somewhat a specific use case and covers how to use the II interface.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we've offered the personal assistance package for a few years now and its wildly popular despite me never actually even advertising the product (its just available as an option when you join or renew), though its priced way less than whats listed above!

heck I even now offer a one on one session for folks who want to chat with me directly via phone call or zoom session. Time is certainly money and some folks prefer a conversation to reading!

I doubt I could get anyone to pay $250 , unless I was offering information someone simply couldnt get anywhere else. maybe im selling my personality short! Im still in awe people pay anything just to chat with me!

Last edited:

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
You don't even need to spend the $15, the TUG BBS forums are free!
True, but the Sightings board certainly enhances use of the exchange accounts, II and RCI, specially for people that don't want to go digging around for these tips and tricks.