• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Weather Info for Fall Utah Stay

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at St. George from Sept 27-Oct 4 and then on to Park City until Oct 13 or so. Anyone have any idea what the weather is generally like in those 2 places during that time frame? I'm guessing St. George will be warmer than Park City. Need to start thinking about what kind of clothes to bring. Thanks for any info. Linda

laynemiller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
My guess would be that St. George will be wonderful that time of year and Park City could be nice during the day and cool in the evening. Park City could also bring some early snow! You can pretty much plan on great weather in St. George but be prepared for most anything in Park City. I'd take shorts, long pants and a jacket for Park City. It sounds like fun to me. I can answer further questions if you'd like. I live in Utah and visit both places frequently.
Layne

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
What Layne said.

ElaineA

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
We'll be at St. George from Sept 27-Oct 4 and then on to Park City until Oct 13 or so. Anyone have any idea what the weather is generally like in those 2 places during that time frame? I'm guessing St. George will be warmer than Park City. Need to start thinking about what kind of clothes to bring. Thanks for any info. Linda

Fall is great in St George. Temps will be in the 80-90's for the most part, about 30 degrees cooler for nights. We've moved to the area about 2 years ago so can answer any questions you have. What do you plan on doing while in SG? There are two plays going on at the outdoor theatre. Of course, there are the national parks too.

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Elaine, We are planning to spend time at Zion, have tickets to see Les Miserables at Tuacahn and in general sightseeing the local area. Any suggestions of what to see and what's not worth the time locally? When we leave St. George we are going to Bryce for a couple of days then on to Park City to check out that area. Any suggestions at all would be welcome. I am hoping the trip does not have to be postponed. My dh came down with Vertigo this week and is having a slow recovery...we'll just have to wait and see. Linda

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda, if you enjoy live theater, also check out the plays in Cedar City about 45 minutes north of Cedar City on the I-15 corridor. www.bard.org They are very professional and won the Tony award for best regional theater in 2000.

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say but we had to cancel our trip today due to my husband's bout with Vertigo. We'll do it sometime but not this year.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say but we had to cancel our trip today due to my husband's bout with Vertigo. We'll do it sometime but not this year.

Sorry to hear about your DH's illness and that you had to cancel your trip. Hope he gets better soon. Things will work out.