• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

We are melting in Orlando. Seriously, it's hot and humid and this Colorado family cannot take it...

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was 50 degrees last week in Minnesota. Here's Thursday's forecast. I think we skipped spring.
You guys had a long, rough winter. Especially northern Minnesota, where in some parts the winter snow was still struggling to melt. In. May.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't think of two more different urban climates in the U.S. than Denver and Orlando. LOL
Seattle, WA versus Denver, CO springs to mind. Juneau, AK versus Denver, CO -- definitely.

I spend my summers on the Oregon coast, because the Oregon coast in summer is to Denver, CO what Denver, CO is to Orlando, FL.

dago

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you see an old lady sweating bullets, it is probably me.

We used to go early May and early October. Both times are too hot for us. Don't know if the weather is different (could be) or if we are less able to handle heat in our older ages.
Probably some of both but because of the older age. LOL. I know for me it was never a problem, but now even here in Ohio I find the humidity very uncomfortable.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Probably some of both but because of the older age. LOL. I know for me it was never a problem, but now even here in Ohio I find the humidity very uncomfortable.
Right? My kids were looking at me like I was a freak or something (although our son does sweat a lot).

Inhislove

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Enjoy! We've been doing leisurely mornings, pool time, and lunch in the villa before heading to the parks with a packed dinner to stay until close.

Today there was a usual Florida downpour 6-7pm. After that, we about walked onto Thunder Mountain (posted 35 min), walked onto Pirates, walked onto Small World. At 9pm, we had a 10 minute wait for Peter Pan (posted 50 min) then a 10 minute wait for Mine Train during fireworks (posted 40 min), then space mountain and kids wanted to drive the cars. (My husband and I prefer the PeopleMover.)

The last hour is so efficient!! (Don't tell the vloggers. I think it helps they focus on rope drop.)