• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Walmart is about to give Amazon Prime a serious run for its money

Brett

Reaction score
Nice rides Mr Buzglyd ! I'm off road a bit so my R1200gs and KLR 650 are my old guy fun. We had planned on heading to Prudoe Bay the last few years but life keeps happening. Maybe next year.

Bill

In the early 70's my brother had a three cylinder Kawasaki 750 - that was a lot of fun.
In high school we had a Honda 90
My "old guy fun" is now an ebike :LOL:

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
In the early 70's my brother had a three cylinder Kawasaki 750 - that was a lot of fun.

I had a 500 triple Kawi in the 70s, ring-ding-ding-ding.

Hah, I have an eBike now also, eLux Newport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

normab

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I don’t mind ordering from WalMart IF they guarantee the delivery as stated.

Coincidentally, I did a Walmart order this afternoon, items were from 3 sellers. All stated the orders would arrive by date x. However, when I got the email confirmation, 2 of the 3 had longer ship times and the dates don’t work for me. I went into the order and cancelled everything.

I never had anything like this with Amazon, even during the lockdown in April. They were much better at giving a real delivery date.

:shrug:

carmena79

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hawaiian Princess Hawaiian Sun Holidays Vacations Internationale
When Wal-Mart starts paying $15 an hour so taxpayers don't have to subsidize their employees I'll consider it

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*

Our first motorcycle was a trashed tote goat with the neighbors lawn mower engine powering it. The brakes were your sneakers, lol. Old man Sato figured out where his lawn mower engine ended up the next spring and we had to put it back. We also had to mow his lawn to keep him quiet, lol.

During high school I had a Honda 175 enduro. I really liked that bike.

Bill

Brett

Reaction score
Our first motorcycle was a trashed tote goat with the neighbors lawn mower engine powering it. The brakes were your sneakers, lol. Old man Sato figured out where his lawn mower engine ended up the next spring and we had to put it back. We also had to mow his lawn to keep him quiet, lol.

During high school I had a Honda 175 enduro. I really liked that bike.

Bill

yes, I had the most fun on a motorcycle in high school - riding off it road

now that off road is high tech with dense housing developments

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Back to the original point of the discussion.....Amazon is so dominant right now, I don't see Walmart doing much damage. The supply chain for both is different, and Walmart is set up for distribution through it's stores. FWIW, Amazon could probably buy Walmart if it wanted to do so.