• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

W Ft Lauderdale booked with Bonvoy Points

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I need to put a shout out for the W Ft Lauderdale. We are staying here now in a 2 BR with full kitchen and washer dryer on the 23 floor with ocean and Intracoastal view and the balcony spans both bedrooms and the living room. It is really beautiful and comfortable for a hotel unit. It is over 1200 sf. Below is a photo of the view from our balcony. We are here for 3 nights. It cost under $1500 including tax and 170,000 Bonvoy points. The normal price for this room is approx $4000 with tax for 3 nights.
E72796E6-BC57-49FB-BA82-646094E36A6D.jpeg

gln60

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Harbour Lake
Abound Points
I need to put a shout out for the W Ft Lauderdale. We are staying here now in a 2 BR with full kitchen and washer dryer on the 23 floor with ocean and Intracoastal view and the balcony spans both bedrooms and the living room. It is really beautiful and comfortable for a hotel unit. It is over 1200 sf. Below is a photo of the view from our balcony. We are here for 3 nights. It cost under $1500 including tax and 170,000 Bonvoy points. The normal price for this room is approx $4000 with tax for 3 nights.
View attachment 36806
Great view…I noticed BPT and the Ritz Carlton in the backround 5 blocks to the south.

Last edited:

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
We found a lot of items from former guests in our unit. Nice view but the unit was not very clean.

Mlvnsmly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Oceana Palms, Asia Pacific Points
We found a lot of items from former guests in our unit. Nice view but the unit was not very clean.
I like that hotel a lot more in theory than in reality. I didn't stay in the residences because I wanted to be oceanfront, but my experience was similar. I also didn't care for the main pool, too much of a jersey shore vibe there.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I like that hotel a lot more in theory than in reality. I didn't stay in the residences because I wanted to be oceanfront, but my experience was similar. I also didn't care for the main pool, too much of a jersey shore vibe there.

I agree that the main pool has a weird vibe.