• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

VP of Customer Service contact info

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Does anyone have the contact info for the VP of HGVC customer service?

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Primary Contact
Edgar Hernandez, Senior Manager Customer Care
(407) 722-3492 ... ehernandez@hgvc.com

Secondary Contact
Mark D. Wang, President of Grand Vacations
(407) 722-3100 x3117 ... mwang@hgvc.com

Kelly Clayton- administrative assistant to Mr. Wang
(407) 722-3100 x3117 ... kclayton@hgvc.com

Stan Soroka, Chief Customer Officer
(407) 722-3112 ... ssoroka@hgvc.com

Dena Williams, VP of Club
(407) 722-3470 ... dwilliams@hgvc.com

- From http://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/hilton-grand-vacations/

GeorgeJ.

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would go with Barbara Rinks. She's been with HGVC for over 20 years. The first time I spoke with her I think she was a reservations supervisor. She's great at problem solving.

Msb1102

TUG Member
Reaction score
What kind of problems does she solve? Not that I have any issues, just curious.

GeorgeJ.

TUG Member
Reaction score
The last time I spoke to Barbara Rinks was a couple years ago. I had booked two reservations at the LV Strip HGVC location and paid for two Guest Certificates. One of them was for a friend that I got a studio unit for over the weekend and then I had a 2-bedroom booked for us starting on the day I would arrive in town. I got the Guest Certificate on the second unit so he could check-out of the studio and check-in before I got there (wasn't arriving until after 8PM that night). At the resort they wouldn't let him check-in to the 2-br unit. Said that his name was not on it; that I had not paid for a Guest Certificate. He called me while I was at the airport, about to leave, and put the HGVC front desk clerk on the phone. She should have been able to call corporate and verify that I had paid for a Guest Certificate but didn't or couldn't. They made him cool his heels for hours until I arrived that evening to check-in.
After I got back I called Barbara Rinks at Corporate and she WAS able to see that I had paid for a Guest Certificate on both reservations. She was going to speak with HGVC Strip to make sure this didn't happen to anyone else in the future. And she refunded both of the fees for the Guest Certificates back to me.
The next time I booked this same sort of trip we stayed at HGVC Flamingo and I booked the studio for him for 6 nights so he wouldn't have to change rooms. And booked a one-bedroom for me for 3 nights, overlapping his last 3 nights. I called the resort a couple weeks before we arrived and asked one of the front desk managers if she could try to get me on the same floor that my friend's room would be on. But she was actually able to give me the adjoining room to his so it worked out great.