• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana Treatment

samcar1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistanta 4*
I am a Vistana 4* elite. I am presently at Vistanta Villages and was offered my $150 discount to hear my owner’s update (which I wanted to).
They also told me I would receive the money upon arrival and that the presentation was for 8:00 am.
Unfortunately, I walked in agitated as there is nowhere to eat on property except for the marketplace. So unless I want to cook, I ned to drive 2 miles. So far not happy. Not to mention that the property is really “tired”.

So they keep me waiting 20 min. Then someone comes out to tell me a little more time. I ask for my 150.00 and they sent me to yet another person.
I told the next person that I’d been waiting for 25 minutes and my appointment was for 8 and I would like like to start. She was beyond horrible to me. (Not exaggerating). She starts running down the hall and speaks loud enough for us to hear that we don’t want the presentation. I guess they realized at that point that i was not buying anything. They took me to yet another room and told me there was no presentation and everyone is off. “The manager will get in touch with me for my $150).

I then saw the manager (Patrick who is NOT the sales manager but the marketing manager), truly GREAT guy but knows nothing of the updates. They just pawned me off and promised I will hear from Manny the director on Monday. I had been so happy with this company until Marriott took over. I’m hoping its COVID and growing pains. I was really angry this morning and lost my mind there. They were not just rude, but disgusting. The woman refused to give me her name. I’m taking this up the chain. Just venting.

samcar1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistanta 4*
By the way, Patrick did everything in his power to help. He did not pawn us off. It was the sales team. Just want to clarify.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Yet another validation to my belief going to these “updates” is not just a colossal waste of time but also aggravating. No one needs this on holiday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk