• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana SVV Bella 81000 Even Points first use 2022

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Up for free is a 81000 Even Sheraton Vistana Villages Bella unit. 2020 MF paid of approx $850. 2021 dues will be the new owners responsibility. Pick the closing company of your choosing, and pay all costs to them. Or I can provide you with a signed deed for free if you want to do a DIY transfer on your own. Any questions, let me know.

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Sweet offer! I wish I could take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
Is it 2br lockoff high season, or 2br non-lockoff prime season?

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, it is a lock off. At this point I have two inquiries so let’s mark this taken for now, pending follow through.

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch
Is it 2br lockoff high season, or 2br non-lockoff prime season?

Hi I am considering a similar Sheraton purchase for the Star Options but as a TS newbie can you help me understand the difference here?

"Is it 2br lockoff high season, or 2br non-lockoff prime season"?

Vince

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Vince,

A high season (gold plus) 2 BR LO gets the same amount of options as a prime season (platinum) 2 BR, but costs more in maintenance fees. The difference at this resort (Vistana Villages Bella Phase) is about $215 per year for a biennial one like this. If you're looking for the Star Options to exchange within Vistana, it's more efficient to get a 2 BR prime season one than it is a 2 BR LO high season; I believe it's more efficient even if the LO one is prime season. The higher number of options (95,700 for a prime season 2 BR LO) doesn't make up for the higher MF and the cost per option is higher for the LO.

A 2 BR LO does give you the ability to use it in an external exchange system (Interval International) as two 1 BR weeks rather than just as one 2 BR week, though. That can be beneficial if that's where you plan to use it, but there are more efficient TS to use for that type of exchange, e.g., a voluntary one like Sheraton Desert Oasis or Sheraton Broadway Plantation. A mandatory one like this one would have that inherent flexibility, but would cost you the additional MFs, so it's a trade off you need to figure out for yourself as to which would better meet your needs.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten

liongate88

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC (AUL), WKV, SVV, HGVC (BLVD, GW, Elara), HRC , WM
Is it true SVV and WKV does not undergo ROFR?

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)