"With an Interval International® Internal Exchange, you can now stay at available Marriott Vacation Club® resorts and properties (previously an External Exchange) and enjoy exchange fee savings. That gives you 75+ distinctive vacation resorts to choose from - all using what you already own.
MORE SAVINGS Through Interval International, you can enjoy exchange fee savings for exchanges to available Marriott Vacation Club resorts and properties. Savings based on Interval International fees for External Exchange and Internal Exchange and vary based on your country of residency. Please refer to intervalworld.com for details.
MORE GREAT RESORTS You'll continue to enjoy your first priority access to other Sheraton®, Westin® and Vistana villa resorts. And now you can also take advantage of preferred access (over other Interval International members) to available Marriott Vacation Club resorts and properties. Explore New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Bali, Phuket, and many more global destinations.
MORE TOGETHER Together, vacations keep getting better. This exciting new Interval International benefit is just the latest enhancement for Owners like you, as we continue to look for ways to give you more inspiring choices than ever before. To get started, place an exchange request at intervalworld.com or call 877-782-7088.
BECAUSE YOU'RE IN THE VSN As a reminder, you always enjoy access to Sheraton Vacation Club and Westin Vacation Club resorts, with no additional fees, through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN). Plus, your Interval International membership is still included with your annual VSN Club Dues. Your vacation choices keep growing!
NEW INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL BENEFIT: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What is an Interval International® Internal Exchange request? An Internal Exchange occurs when a Vistana'" Signature Experiences Owner chooses to utilize Interval International to return to another Vistana resort. Starting January 22, 2020, this Internal Exchange (previously an External Exchange) resort option will also include Marriott Vacation Club® resorts and properties, as well as Grand Residences by Marriott® ownership properties. This expands the Internal Exchange resorts from 23 resorts to 75+ resorts. To learn where these new resorts are located, visit MarriottVacationClub.com.
• Will Vistana Signature Experiences Owners receive a discounted exchange fee when requesting a Marriott Vacation Club resorts or property, or Grand Residences by Marriott resort? Yes. Marriott Vacation Club resorts and properties and Grand Residences by Marriott resorts are now considered Internal Exchanges (previously External Exchanges), the same as Westin Vacation Club resorts, Sheraton Vacation Club resorts, Harborside Resort at Atlantis, and Vistana Beach Club in Jensen Beach, Florida, when exchanging through Interval International, and Owners will be assessed the Internal Exchange fees, which are lower than the External Exchange fees.
• What is the fee for an Interval International Internal Exchange request? Owners will continue to pay US$154 for an Interval International Internal Exchange and US$209 for an Interval International External Exchange. The Interval International exchange cost savings applies to new Interval International Internal Exchange requests only; previously confirmed or pending exchanges are not entitled to a refund. DeposItIng Exchanging to Previous Fee New Fee Westin Vacation Club Marriott Vacation Club or US$209 US$154 Grand Residences by Marriott - Lake Tahoe Sheraton Vacation Club Marriott Vacation Club or US$209 US$154 Grand Residences by Marriott - Lake Tahoe Effective January 22, 2020. May be subject to change. The Interval International fees referenced are applicable for residents of the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean. Residents of other geographic areas are subject to different member and exchange fees, which are assessed by local servicing offices or representatives. Please refer to intervalworld.com for details.
• In addition to the cost savings, are there any other benefits to an Interval International Internal Exchange versus an Interval International External Exchange? Yes. When you exchange through Interval International, you will receive preferred access when making an Internal Exchange for any available Marriott Vacation Club resorts or properties. Preferred access means that when you make a reservation request, you enjoy access before other Interval International members who do not own with Marriott Vacation Club, Westin Vacation Club, Sheraton Vacation Club, or other Vistana resorts -- and immediately after those with first priority access such as Marriott Vacation Club Owners.
• Which fee will I pay if I have both an Internal and External exchange request? You will be responsible to pay the External Exchange fee as Interval International will continue to search for confirmation at all eligible resorts. "
The copy/ paste did not work very well but the document can be found on the Vistana site