• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

VIP benefits with purchase of points

Jjesik

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Access
I have 200k Wyndham Access points. Does anyone know if I purchase points from someone besides Whyndham will VIP benefits apply. Say I get 400000 points to qualify for silver with my points and points I buy...

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I have 200k Wyndham Access points. Does anyone know if I purchase points from someone besides Whyndham will VIP benefits apply. Say I get 400000 points to qualify for silver with my points and points I buy...

Only points purchased directly from the developer qualify for VIP levels. Resale purchased points never count toward VIP in comparison. The cheapest way to obtain VIP levels with Wyndham is to use the PIC program. If you search this forum you will find plenty of threads outlining how to use PIC to obtain VIP status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not suppose to but I bought 308k at AC and piced to get 508k more but in the end has 3 platinum accounts. They forced my hand by downgrading my account so I had to make the direct purchase. Salesmen was an AC police officer as well. Two peoples names on my account I never heard of but most likely previous owners. Never planned that. A few other balls bounced my way and rest is history. Except for that initial downgrade and right at the end when I was actually prevented by sales from trading in my one million plus contract for a new one to “wash” it. At the time corporate knew and the gig would be up.

Jjesik

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Access
Not suppose to but I bought 308k at AC and piced to get 508k more but in the end has 3 platinum accounts. They forced my hand by downgrading my account so I had to make the direct purchase. Salesmen was an AC police officer as well. Two peoples names on my account I never heard of but most likely previous owners. Never planned that. A few other balls bounced my way and rest is history. Except for that initial downgrade and right at the end when I was actually prevented by sales from trading in my one million plus contract for a new one to “wash” it. At the time corporate knew and the gig would be up.
I'm new to all of this what is AC and PIC?