• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Villa Del Palmar Cabo building numbers???

Zib

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a map of all the other VDP resorts except Cabo. I know the layout of the resort but not the building numbers. Are they #1 & 2 on south side, # 3 in the back and #4 & 5 coming around the north side. Hope I'm not to confusing and you can understand what I'm talking about. I want to request the buildings farthest out towards the ocean. I know to request #1 but is the other #5 or #6 ? Thanks!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Building 1 is the north building with views of Turtle Beach on the north side of the building and views of the pool or Lands End.

Building 2 is the middle building with the lobby and has mountain views to the west and pool / ocean views to the east.

Building 3 is the south building with views of the Enstancia to the south or pool / ocean to the north.

The two other buildings are the comercial center with the Palmita market, internet center and rental car area then north of this building is the spa, game room, waiting area and owners services upstairs.

Building 1 looking at Lands End is what we like.

timesharejunkie4

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
In Building 1, request an odd numbered unit, highest floor possible, if you want a Land's End view. If you are staying in a studio, I prefer Building 2, even numbered unit, 7th or 8th floor, best views aside from oceanfront, IMHO. The worst units view wise would be Building 2, odd numbered and Building 3, even numbered. Buliding 1, odd numbered will be the quietest with a view.

Zib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Building numbers

Thank you for the info. I hope to get Bldg #1 facing the pool.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
The rooms in building 1 are usually given to members and their guests first.
The next priority are developer owned units sold on travel websites.
Exchangers get stuck in building 2 mountain view or building 3 garden view often times.