• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott - View from the Balcony

Hobee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Barony Beach, OceanWatch, SurfWatchx2 MountainSide, Aruba Ocean Club; MVC Trust Points
Surfwatch Ocean Vista in 2012. Maybe 4th floor.

Attachments

• Surfwatch_Ocean Vista_IMAG0245.jpg
    Surfwatch_Ocean Vista_IMAG0245.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 235

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Luwai Beach Club. Not bad.

hTiP6bApqxBPB9pG7

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Marriott's Frenchmans Cove STT St John Building, 4th Floor

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Aruba Surf Club - Sep 2015

Lighthouse Tower - 14th floor Oceanside View, looking north

21197606271_89b003b996_b.jpg

Last edited:

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
(There has got to be a better way to post photos here. I've tried two different sites = Shutterfly and Flicker and multiple iterations and nothing. Now I can't delete this post. Nothing but frustration to offer you. Sorry.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/1ladydi/21194347875/in/dateposted-public/

Top floor Oceana Palms, southwest corner room, building away from ocean. Not too shabby! Four photos from an almost 360 view.

Last edited:

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Top floor Oceana Palms, southwest corner room, building away from ocean. Not too shabby! Four photos from an almost 360 view.

Here you go.....

ry%3D400

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Adding to GregT's efforts because I really like this particular photo that you put up on flickr and I thought this picture deserved an extra visual!

20571667754_40fd9b9d21_b.jpg

jont

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enrolled in Marriott DC/
MOW /MGC /MCV/MGO / Trust Points
thats an awesone photo!

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
Adding to GregT's efforts because I really like this particular photo that you put up on flickr and I thought this picture deserved an extra visual!

20571667754_40fd9b9d21_b.jpg

Marathoner, GregT and JonT, Thank you! Now can you please tell/show me how you got these to appear! I spent +an hour trying to get it to work. Thanks again and God made the sunset, I just pointed and shot! :)

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Grande Vista high floor in building 85.

13727376764_6116a9fffd_z.jpg

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Custom House - Boston. 16th Floor. South facing city view.

OK....full disclosure....no room balconies here....so this was just from my window. :D

21165211512_1627c8fd94.jpg

Last edited:

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
This is a pic from the Ko Olina facebook page.

It is a mountain view room in Moana tower, in the north wing (not the south wing that angles towards the harbor). This is a great view.

ry%3D400

rsackett

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
Room 110 at Harbour Point in Hilton Head:

1173900_10201550118976960_1514033802_n.jpg

Ray

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Custom House - Boston. 16th Floor. South facing city view.

OK....full disclosure....no room balconies here....so this was just from my window. :D

21165211512_1627c8fd94.jpg

and here's the night-time version, from MY window on 16th floor, SCROLL to right for full photo

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
and here's the night-time version, from MY window on 16th floor, SCROLL to right for full photo

Freaky!!! 1605 I presume?

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Freaky!!! 1605 I presume?

Honestly we travel so frequently that they all seem to run together, and I can't remember at all. If I ever run across that receipt, I'll let you know, but obviously it's possible, if not highly probable. Mine is zoomed a bit more, but it looks identical, doesn't it? That was very cool to see your photo----it freaked me out too, especially when I read the floor number 16.

But it was a gorgeous city view, one that I would actually request again. Some like the harbor view rooms, but since we're back in the unit only at night, I prefer seeing that cityscape out my window.....very romantic to say the least. Can't tell you how many times we peered out the window from any angle and made some remark about how beautiful that looked. Most evenings after returning from dinner we had all the lights off and the curtains pulled back while we watched movies while killing a few bottles of Cabernet that we picked up from V. Cirace & Son in North End (corner of Richmond and North Streets, across from Mare Oyster Bar, my favorite spot). BTW, great wine shop and amazing restaurant!

Can't see as much with harbor view at night unless you get up and walk to the window----no high-rises to light up the sky. If we hung out during the day, harbor view would be preferable, but we're out walking somewhere all day and the daytime view seems irrelevant. During the day we want to be IN the picture, so to speak.

I thought you'd get a kick out of that photo. Only sorry I don't have an appropriate Seinfeldism for you......:D Maybe you or my buddy jont can come up with one, unless that dead horse has been buried.

Your pic brought back a wonderful memory. We were there in October of 2012 and also 2013......the BEST time to be in New England.....beautiful foliage, perfect cool temps, football and baseball happening, and the holidays approaching----doesn't get any better. I swear I could eat my way through Boston---it's incredible. Walking to dinner was our favorite activity.

mish

TUG Member
Reaction score
Frenchman's Cove, St. Thomas, VI 2015

View from Jost van Dyke building.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 172

mish

TUG Member
Reaction score
Crystal Shores, Marco Island FL. 2015

View from 8th floor balcony. Hot Hot Hot!!:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 192

GreenTea

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have some I would like to share, but I have no idea how to post a picture if it isn't online already at a photo sharing site.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
I have some I would like to share, but I have no idea how to post a picture if it isn't online already at a photo sharing site.

The easiest way if it's not on a photo sharing site is to just use the little paperclip icon (you may need to to Go Advanced to see that option) to attach it. That will open up a box that will allow you to browse your computer folders, find the file and then click upload and it should show it as a thumbnail attachment like in the post above yours.

jont

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enrolled in Marriott DC/
MOW /MGC /MCV/MGO / Trust Points
Only sorry I don't have an appropriate Seinfeldism for you......:D Maybe you or my buddy jont can come up with one, unless that dead horse has been buried.

Marty

No Feld for you!

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Grande Ocean views from balcony

SCROLL to RIGHT to see full photos !!!!!!!

Last edited:

FlyerBobcat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
SCROLL to RIGHT to see full photos !!!!!!!

Marty,
Love all the pics, but of course I love the photo of the pelicans! But come on..... just two ? Where are the photos of the flocks of 50 or 60 that you always text me about ;) ?

Seriously........ great photos, as always!!!!

Tom