• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vidanta Estates Owners

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
Interesting in starting a group of Vidanta Estates owners. If you own one of these contracts can you please private message me or reply to this post. Thank you so much.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Hi jssquared ,
Since - The Estates is the newest Vidanta brand and ownership is recent ; you may need to bump
this thread regularly , so new owners can find it .

Good Luck

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
Thank you so much and will do. I have a collection of about 8-10 already. It will be interesting to see how the new development develops.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I would be curious how many members you would get in this very elite group. I assume very few TUG people will be eligible.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I assume very few TUG people will be eligible.

IMO -Current (Oct 2018 )- TUG members may not include many / any "Estates " owners besides jssquared

HOWEVER -Vidanta has a long record of success selling their newest "elite " TS brand level . Starting with Mayan Palace
( when they were Vidafel - Mazatlán - Sea Garden ) .

I would expect that as ownership grows there will be new " Estates" owners who find TUG after buying or upgrading .

as the saying goes " 50 % of TUG members bought from the developer - before finding TUG .

Even if Vidanta fully controls resale : the knowledge you can learn on TUG from other owners helps us better use what we own .

Last edited:

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
There are at least two of us on TUG. Several more from Aimfair. And, several more that I know from vacation and just meeting people at the resorts. I am sure over time Vidanta will get these sold. They will be spectacular. But, will have to be suitable and appropriate for each member. Will share more here when Vidanta releases more details. I do know Vida's focus at the moment is the theme park, Estates and cruise ship(s). Will see how it all progresses. In building out the owner's group I was checking notes and emails back two and half years. It is amazing how much the plans (for the park, estates, beach club in RM, etc.) change over time. The end result is always quite different then the first concept.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Deleted

Last edited:

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Deleted

Last edited:
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta
Interesting in starting a group of Vidanta Estates owners. If you own one of these contracts can you please private message me or reply to this post. Thank you so much.

We are thinking of buying. We are Luxxe members snd told only 15 members have been given opportunity to upgrade and have 100% visibility to all properties to get first priority if we don’t stay at the estates. Any knowledge snd what is price they are selling after negotiations for the different sizes

MoPops

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta
Wyndham CWA, VIP Silver
I’m curious about this also.

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
Leslie - the 15 number is highly suspect, as is everything you are/will be told by sales. The Estates are to built in 3 locations - Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Maya, and East Cape. There will be 4, 3, 2, and 1 bedroom configurations. The 3 bedroom will be a combination of a lock/off 1 and 2 bedroom unit (like the current Punta tower in NV). The Estates in NV will be built in "pods." There will be anywhere between 12 - 20 pods of varying configurations of unit types and sized. 4 bedroom are penthouse units and theoretically will have a view over the tree line to the ocean. List price for a 4 bedroom penthouse estate is $2.4 million. Obviously, final pricing will be quite different from this number. I have heard various tales of whether the first 15 (or in some cases a bigger number then this) will have access to the existing Grand Luxxe inventory, whether new owners will have access to Grand Luxxe inventory, whether contracts will be location specific +/- the ability to utilize the Estates in the other locations, what will be ready and when. The current discussion is that the first phase (and no one has any idea what this will be) is to be opened in December.
Private message me for more details. I am reluctant to share too much in public. And, virtually everything you will hear on this board and others is ALL speculation. There is pretty much no concrete details about the development(s).

Stewthetravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Four Seasons Troon
Vidanta NV estates
Leslie - the 15 number is highly suspect, as is everything you are/will be told by sales. The Estates are to built in 3 locations - Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Maya, and East Cape. There will be 4, 3, 2, and 1 bedroom configurations. The 3 bedroom will be a combination of a lock/off 1 and 2 bedroom unit (like the current Punta tower in NV). The Estates in NV will be built in "pods." There will be anywhere between 12 - 20 pods of varying configurations of unit types and sized. 4 bedroom are penthouse units and theoretically will have a view over the tree line to the ocean. List price for a 4 bedroom penthouse estate is $2.4 million. Obviously, final pricing will be quite different from this number. I have heard various tales of whether the first 15 (or in some cases a bigger number then this) will have access to the existing Grand Luxxe inventory, whether new owners will have access to Grand Luxxe inventory, whether contracts will be location specific +/- the ability to utilize the Estates in the other locations, what will be ready and when. The current discussion is that the first phase (and no one has any idea what this will be) is to be opened in December.
Private message me for more details. I am reluctant to share too much in public. And, virtually everything you will hear on this board and others is ALL speculation. There is pretty much no concrete details about the development(s).

We bought an estate one bedroom one year ago. They still claim occupancy in early 2020. We are using Grand Luxxe currently.

petenjen

Reaction score
We recently moved up to a 1 bdrm at The Estates. We've really enjoyed the Grand Luxxe, so looking forward to this.

Utsie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
There are at least two of us on TUG. Several more from Aimfair. And, several more that I know from vacation and just meeting people at the resorts. I am sure over time Vidanta will get these sold. They will be spectacular. But, will have to be suitable and appropriate for each member. Will share more here when Vidanta releases more details. I do know Vida's focus at the moment is the theme park, Estates and cruise ship(s). Will see how it all progresses. In building out the owner's group I was checking notes and emails back two and half years. It is amazing how much the plans (for the park, estates, beach club in RM, etc.) change over time. The end result is always quite different then the first concept.

Utsie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
I am very interested in what you are talking about. We own a 3 br resident with an addendum to buy up. We were told only 40 of these were sold. Not by sales. We have not heard about the estates and find this very interesting. Just spoke with my salesman this week and he didn’t mention this. Would like to be part of this blog.

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
Hi Utsie, Thank you so much for your post. At the moment, the group is restricted to people that already own in the Estates project. Please do not hesitate to direct message me through TUG. I would be glad to provide answers and information.

Nanjovan

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Estates Vidanta
We are owners at the Estate and would like to be included in this forum.

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
Hi Nanjoven - thank you so much. Can you please direct message me with your email address, the type of contract you own and history with Vidanta. I will then send the invite. Thank you so much.

3281GLMX

Reaction score
Hi jssquared ,
Since - The Estates is the newest Vidanta brand and ownership is recent ; you may need to bump
this thread regularly , so new owners can find it .

Good Luck
. We a
Interesting in starting a group of Vidanta Estates owners. If you own one of these contracts can you please private message me or reply to this post. Thank you so
. We are new estate owners as of last week. Would like to be a part of this group. Not sure how to private message you.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Click on his name, then click on “Start a conversation”

TravellerUSA

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Nuevo. 3 bed Estate
I am an estate owner and would be very interested in getting/ sharing info.

e-veritatem

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta
I am an estate owner and would be very interested in getting/ sharing info.
I am an owner of a Luxxe unit that we acquired to get our toe in the water .. but with a path to an estate. I would love to hear other's experiences on how you got to own an Estate. There are so many stories of special deals. I am very curious at a time when the project is being sold pre-construction and they have all interest in selling as many as possible quickly.

jssquared

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe
In short, the path to the Estates is one of (typically) many upgrades. The current owners have most likely had contracts for several of the Grand Luxxe levels (suite, spa, loft, 4 bedroom residence) prior to the Estates. Further. many even owned in the lesser properties (Mayan, Bliss) prior to Grand Luxxe. Many have owned for 10 - 20 years. Vidanta likes to get people to upgrade from level to level as there is less of a sticker shock as compared to jumping many levels with one upgrade. There is much negotiation associated with every purchase and everyone's path and out of pocket cost is a bit different. However, I am of the belief that Vidanta will have a range of pricing allowed for each level and that over time the individual's costs will be roughly similar (except those that didn't negotiate well and simply paid too much). Meaning, if one paid a bit less for an upgrade from a suite to a spa, Vidanta will force the owner to pay a higher price for their next upgrade. The Estates development is supposed to be amazing and the units (especially the 4 bedroom) incredible. But, with all things Vidanta there are many twists and turns along the way and we will not know what is built until it is built (and it will be delivered later than promised.