• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vidanta Celebrity Park Nuevo Vallarta

Mulli

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Fountains
Celebrity Park Puerto Vallarta
I posted this a couple of days ago else where but it was suggested I get it into the Mexico Forum
for maybe more responses.

I am new here but have posted one ? yesterday and would like to do another today. I have tried to join TUGG
twice (and will) but I get distracted and start reading posts. We had a TS since the 80's at Vistana but I have learned more in the
last 24 hours reading here than since we bought. Bought into Vidanta Celebrity Park 2 years ago.
Right to use. Yep, surprised we did it, paid too much, have mostly forgiven myself, wife has. That being said, is CPark property
open at all now, has anyone been there, and what is going on with the development? It does appear to be an awesome concept
and we may go there when available. And as I learn more I am going to try to put up weeks for rent and would even sell (understanding
better now it is probably not sellable) if I can actually do that. I still have a lot to learn.

Breezy52

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark Platinum Owner
I can't find anything on the Nueva Vallarta Vidanta site that mentions Celebrety Park. Can you put up a link? I will follow you for possible future rentals. We were recently there, attended sales pitch which went from one offering to ending with an offering at a water park. The name escapes me but it also isn't mentioned on their site.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
,,,,,,,,,,,. Bought into Vidanta Celebrity Park 2 years ago........., paid too much, have mostly forgiven myself, wife has.

is CPark property open at all now,

has anyone been there, and what is going on with the development? It does appear to be an awesome concept
and we may go there when available. ......

I can't find anything on the Nueva Vallarta Vidanta site that mentions Celebrety Park. Can you put up a link? ......

Vidanta World - is newest name for the Neuvo Vallarta Theme Park Vidanta has under construction.
Previous names were -Cirque du Soleil Theme Park - Celebrate Park - The Park
www.VidantaWorld.com

Jungala is a water park at Vidanta RM - Riviera Maya
www.jungala.com

@Mulli - you can visit Vidanta resorts, and use your Celebrate Park ownership now.- (before the Park is complete)
If you read your contract there is an internal exchange grid that tells you what existing Vidanta brands you can use.

Here is a website that has recent construction pictures:
www.themeparx.com/vidanta-world-cirque-du-soleil-theme-park/

Last edited:

Breezy52

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark Platinum Owner
Vidanta World - is newest name for the Neuvo Vallarta Theme Park Vidanta has under construction.
www.VidantaWorld.com

www.jungala.com

@Mulli - you can visit Vidanta resorts, and use your Celebrate Park ownership now.- (before the Park is complete)
If you read your contract there is an internal exchange grid that tells you what existing Vidanta brands you can use.

Thank you, isn't that something, they switched to a park not even on site...

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Thank you, isn't that something, they switched to a park not even on site...

I posted the link to Jungala based on your post - Re: a water park as part of a presentation.
Jungala is part of the Vidanta Riviera Maya resort location and has been operating for over a year.

if you go on this link to: www.VidantaWorld.com - you will see three Dream Parks listed. one is titled " Water Dream Park". This is for the Nuevo Vallarta Vidanta location / theme park construction.

The themeparkguys website- ThemeParx does show significant construction activity at the Nuevo Vallarta site. The Skydreams Park Gondola is already operational. One or more of the video's are taken from the gondola as you can see the towers.passing by.

Last edited:

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Welcome to TUG! Yes, you can learn a lot here. Most of us found it after buying somewhere and all now know that we paid too much and bought the "kool-aid" so to speak. Then we needed to learn how to use what we bought.

Vidanta does have really nice resorts. We have owned at most levels since 1999 and been to all of the resorts. They are awesome. We like that they are not all-inclusive. We like the option to go to local places and to cook in whenever we want, love having a fridge to keep beverages cold and some food available. We love Mexico and all their resorts are there, so we have options.

The "Parks - whatever the current name is - have no enticement for us, but we are old and still like to travel. We just like nice resorts, good beaches, palapas, listening to the waves roll in, and pools. We do not need any other entertainment if we have those.

Mulli

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Fountains
Celebrity Park Puerto Vallarta
Thank you very much. The included websites are great to see what is actually there. We have done Vidanta RM 10 times or so and Acapulco once and agree Vidanta resorts are very nice. No issue with resorts. Very large but elevated walking paths are helpful and shuttle service average OK. We have been slowed like everyone by Covid. We are 70 and still good to go but realize the clock is ticking so hope to get to Mayan Puerto Vallarta in 2022. Once what I was sold as Celebrate Park is finished we will try to get there and hopefully with a few grand kids. And will attempt to rent out to others on this forum if I can figure it out. Of course we "bought" the VIP ticket package so once it gets going I think we can offer a great vacation. Dumb purchase on our part but we are moving forward using lots of RCI points, Vidanta, SFX and the "free" trips we accumulated with the purchase. I have now read my contract twice and have at least 3 more times to go to feel like comfortable maybe. TUGG members have great information and I am learning a lot and enjoying it. Best advice so far. Forgive yourself for your purchase, move on, and enjoy whatever it offers
you.:cool:

www.VidantaWorld.com

www.jungala.com

:cool: