• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vidanta and Interval

andy25g

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can’t see any Vidanta units on Interval with my SDO deposits…….is Vidanta no more with Interval or does SDO not have enough trading power?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I'm not seeing anything in RM with our Orlando Vistana units, neither 1BR or 2BR. I also can't see anything using our Marriott units. I didn't check NV.

wimom03

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can’t see any Vidanta units on Interval with my SDO deposits…….is Vidanta no more with Interval or does SDO not have enough trading power?
I no longer see them available as getaways in any location or exchanges

TheHappyWanderer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah I stopped seeing Vidanta in my II Mexico searches several days ago. I thought maybe it was because I have a current Vidanta exchange scheduled, and that maybe they found a way to have them not even show up in my searches since I can't exchange again for 3 years. But sounds like that might not be the reason if other people can't see Vidanta in their II searches either.

dioxide45

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I don't have any Vidanta exchanges and have never been to any of their properties.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Even more curious: I don't see them in RCI either.

Vidanta changes their exchange policies more often than some people change socks, so who knows?
There have not been Vidanta / RCI week listings for exchanges or Extra Vacations since [ at least ] Saturday.
[ June 15 -2024 ]

I started an OGS for Puerto Vallarta area - so that I might get a notification when they re-load inventory .

Last edited:

Red elephant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ
Harborside
Nanea
SDO
SVV
SBP
I booked Vidanta grand luxe in October 2025 using my SDO 1 bedroom. It was posted on sightings.

Red elephant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ
Harborside
Nanea
SDO
SVV
SBP
A few weeks ago when they posted it on the sightings forum.

dioxide45

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
A few weeks ago when they posted it on the sightings forum.
Thanks, I was just looking for the context as the recent changes seem to be in just the last few days.

Red elephant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ
Harborside
Nanea
SDO
SVV
SBP
Thanks, I was just looking for the context as the recent changes seem to be in just the last few days.
Oh ok . I hope this is not permanent because I exchanged that week for vista encantada in Cabo for 12/25 which was also posted on a sightings thread.

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the reason, but SFX hasn't been able to book/check anything since Friday as the "Partner Portal" that Vidanta uses has been down. Perhaps all the exchange companies use that? It was still down as of yesterday as well.

lidi66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Timber Lodge, Sheraton Desert Oasis, Ocean Landings (x3)
Probably Vidanta is negotiating with Interval some changes in exchange policies, hopefully not for worse. I heard that's what they did in the past.

dioxide45

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Probably Vidanta is negotiating with Interval some changes in exchange policies, hopefully not for worse. I heard that's what they did in the past.
But they seem to be missing in RCI too. So perhaps they are negotiating changes with them too?

echino

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
Vidanta availability is missing from ThirdHome too.