• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

VCI has a new sign today!!!

KarenLK

TUG Member
Reaction score
it was re-set today. Royal Cancun in big letters, and below, "Club Internacional de Cancun"!!!!!

sdbrier

TUG Member
Reaction score
They should have left it alone instead of confusing everyone before with the whole Royal Cancun change. I'm not sure what has happened with them, but they aren't behaving as the Royals of old. Too bad really. They were hands down the best company I had ever dealt with for timesharing. Times, they are a changing, not always for the good. VCI was the first Royal we ever stayed at years ago, and we were not in a buying position, so our host gave me this website and a few others to check out. Our first purchase was a resale thanks to Sharlyne.

Phydeaux

TUG Member
Reaction score
How about a photo Karen?

Helene4

TUG Member
Reaction score
[. I'm not sure what has happened with them, but they aren't behaving as the Royals of old.

It's a new management company.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
[. I'm not sure what has happened with them, but they aren't behaving as the Royals of old.

It's a new management company.

ISCO has been managing for years. When I sold our Caribbean and Islander weeks and purchased at the Sands in 2000, I dealt with ISCO.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does it have "The" in front - as in "The Royal Cancun"?

Glad they left the old name on the sign as well - at least one of the old names.

KarenLK

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will take a pic but don't really know how to post it...I will do it when I get back home.

I think ISCO and "management" a re two different animals...ISCO does what "the company" tells them to do.

KarenLK

TUG Member
Reaction score
The photo will have to wait til I get home. I'll take a photo of the new sign and the Christmas decorations.

Phydeaux

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Karen, look forward to seeing them. Have a great time down there!

Jim in Cancun

TUG Member
Reaction score
I passed by yesterday and, yes, the word THE" is there. I remember they had a bit of a legal fight with the Real Resorts over the "the" but the Royals won.

Helene4

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think ISCO and "management" a re two different animals...ISCO does what "the company" tells them to do.[/QUOTE]

Yes Karen, that is what I ment.

sdbrier

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think ISCO and "management" a re two different animals...ISCO does what "the company" tells them to do.

Yes Karen, that is what I ment.[/QUOTE]

I think that the absence of Richard Sutton and the original founders is why the change of style is present IMHO. I was just wonering if I was the only one who felt it.

KarenLK

TUG Member
Reaction score
There was no water for arriving guests. I don't know if there still is coffee early in the morning...that may be gone too.