• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vanderbilt Beach and Harbor Club - All Association Owned Weeks Selling for $1,800 till 12/31/2020

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
That would be a huge selling point for me (and others, I would think). And I am assuming this trades in RCI, and would be outside of the Orlando exclusion area, so you could use it to trade into Disney, and then use your FL resident pass.....All for a MF under $1K/ year. Now *that's* a good deal, LOL! :)

Last edited:

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
That would be a huge selling point for me, FYI. And I am assuming this trades in RCI, and would be outside of the Orlando exclusion area, so you could use it to trade into Disney, and then use your FL resident pass.....All for a MF under $1K/ year. Now *that's* a good deal, LOL! :)

Amy,

I don't know if it trades in RCI or II because I bought these to use not to trade. I just love that the MF's for beachfront are under $1K a year

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
My bathroom was renovated last year. It was still small

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
We've stayed at this resort several times and highly recommended it. The location is excellent. We had the opportunity to talk with several board members on one visit. This resort has a very involved board and we were impressed with a number of things they had done in the units and grounds.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We've stayed at this resort several times and highly recommended it. The location is excellent. We had the opportunity to talk with several board members on one visit. This resort has a very involved board and we were impressed with a number of things they had done in the units and grounds.

I agree, they have a very active BOD and they try hard to keep the MF's low yet have enough in reserves fund...I'm more willing to deal with outdated but very clean units because I LOVE the location and that really trumps everything for me...

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think Disney is a little more strict, but hey I might try it...

The only thing they can say is "no".

I actually thought you needed to provide a picture driver's license (or passport) which confirms your Florida address when attending the parks with a discount pass.. Maybe someone can confirm this........

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.

I actually thought you needed to provide a picture driver's license (or passport) which confirms your Florida address when attending the parks with a discount pass.. Maybe someone can confirm this........

Yes you have to have a FL DL or government issue ID with proof of residence.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
A week worth of utility bill won’t get you in

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Yes you have to have a FL DL or government issue ID with proof of residence.

I'm not a really big Disney fan so this is fine, because once we move down when we retire, we will be residents and can do that then

LMD

TUG Member
Reaction score

Yes you need to show FL drivers license or proof that you have residency, not just property ownership

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
From the Disney website:
Q.

What proof of residence will I need to provide in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass?
A.

You’ll need to provide proof of a Florida residential address in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass. For each ticket or pass purchased for an adult, you may provide any of the following:
  • Valid Florida driver’s license (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida-based military ID
*For your convenience, Florida residents with any of the above listed identification can now verify their residency online, which means you can bypass Guest Relations and go straight to the parks! Simply fill out the “Your Florida Resident Information” form upon check-out when you purchase tickets through Disneyworld.com or complete the “Customize Your Tickets” step when you purchase through the My Disney Experience app.
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then you must provide one of the following—dated within the past 2 months—evidencing a Florida residential address, along with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):
Proof of Current Mortgage
You may use a monthly mortgage statement from within the past 2 months; it may not be more than 2 months old. Deeds, mortgage contracts, mortgage payment booklets and leases are not accepted.
Bills, Policies or Registration
  • Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
  • Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
  • Current Utility bill (power / phone / cable / water)
  • Bills can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Mail
  • Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements
  • Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies
  • Mail can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Additional members of the same household must only provide proof of same residential address.
Current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices.
For more information, please call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277—or use the Annual Passholder Help Form to email our dedicated Help Team with any questions you may have about your annual pass. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Did you find this answer helpful?Yes No

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I looked at their website. They are doing a big renovation there. Are they planning a big assessment ? I wasn’t able to see what units are for sale? Might be interested in looking.

Hi Silentg,

I just got a notice from VBHC about some of the things they are doing, I'm happy they use the reserves to update and maintain this wonderful place.

Here is a list of some of the projects we’ve been working on:

• Both docks have new decking, benches & cleaning stations
  • A few popcorn ceilings will be removed
  • Dehumidifiers are being added to our linen storage areas on Gulfside
  • Materials are ordered for a new beach walkway
  • We are adding Kaba locks to the pool gates (yes, finally!)
  • New living room TV’s are being added and the smaller guest bedroom TV’s are going
  • Grills were rebuilt this summer
  • Awnings were deep cleaned
  • Pool tubes and bladders replaced
  • Bayside pool is deep cleaned, pavers are power washed and new chairs should be delivered next week
  • New pipe technology is sealing all drains on Bayside
  • New thermostats are installed and the new energy management system will be installed the first week of May
  • Bathrooms are set to be done on the 5th floor Gulfside to get us on track for the 3 year install
  • If timing permits, we will move forward with Guest Bedroom floor replacement which should be followed by Master Bedrooms the following year
  • The lounge will be repainted and new carpet installed if timing permits

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned