• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vanderbilt Beach and Harbor Club - All Association Owned Weeks Selling for $1,800 till 12/31/2020

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Wanted to let folks know the Board of Directors just decided to offer up a deal for all association owned weeks...

The Board of Directors have lowered the cost of all Association Inventory to $1,800 per unit / week

Sale ends on December 31, 2020!

I just purchased another unit at this TS as now I will have 2 weeks in the same unit in December, so I'm very happy and excited...

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Wanted to let folks know the Board of Directors just decided to offer up a deal for all association owned weeks...

The Board of Directors have lowered the cost of all Association Inventory to $1,800 per unit / week

I just purchased another unit at this TS as now I will have 2 weeks in the same unit in December, so I'm very happy and excited...
Wow congratulations. Great price. I know how hard it was to find the first one. You will love two weeks in the same unit.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wow congratulations. Great price. I know how hard it was to find the first one. You will love two weeks in the same unit.

Thank you, I'm so very excited and to me this is a killer of a deal because to get Naples Florida for $125 a night for two bedrooms is a great deal. I love the location of this resort and it will come in handy once we move down permanently to Naples because our adult kids love this resort and I will have a place to put them up when they visit.

Family_travel

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
How would you compare this resort to hotel brand timeshares? I am a Wyndham owner.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How would you compare this resort to hotel brand timeshares? I am a Wyndham owner.
I actually prefer this independent TS to the name brands. Our BOD are comprised of actual owners and they work hard to keep our MF in line, and since there are no corporate pockets to line it’s a win win.
If your looking for a totally updated TS with all the bells and whistles this is not that. This resort is located right on Vanderbilt Beach and a very short walk or bike ride to Delnor Wiggins Pass state park. They have free bikes that you can use, they have pontoon boats that you can rent very reasonably priced (cheaper then local places) It’s in a great area.
The units are dated but they are on a schedule to update them.
I love this place but I’m bias because I love being steps from the beach. I hope that helps answer your question.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.

What is the maintenance fee?

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
During my last 6 or 7 years of TimeSharing I owned Weeks at 6 HOA Controlled Resorts in 6 different cities. I willing gave up the quality of HGVC, Marriott, Wyndham etc. for precise locations, certainty of the Unit I would occupy, low purchase price and lower MFs. For me it worked but I understand others may look at it differently...

George

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What is the maintenance fee?
$880 for 2020

I forgot to mention you are an actual property owner so you also pay 2020 Collier County property taxes which are $29.31, but the current year of taxes are put on the following years MF statement... I was able to use my deed and get a FL Resident pass for Delnor Wiggins State Park.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
During my last 6 or 7 years of TimeSharing I owned Weeks at 6 HOA Controlled Resorts in 6 different cities. I willing gave up the quality of HGVC, Marriott, Wyndham etc. for precise locations, certainty of the Unit I would occupy, low purchase price and lower MFs. For me it worked but I understand others may look at it differently...

George

George, This is where I'm at in my life, I own at 4 different Timeshare locations and all but my Hyatt ownership is independently owned. As I get closer to retirement, I want to ensure that I have the TS's I want in the locations I travel to and the MF's are lower then the big company owned TS's...

My Hyatt still a win for me because I can not get a week in Key West for the amount I pay in MF's and as long as it stays that way I will continue to own my Hyatt. Plus my Hyatt, gives me the opportunity to come to FL multiple times using the one week of 2,200 points...so its a value to me at this point.

Family_travel

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I would love to lower my MFs. LOL
We have family in SW FL, so I have casually been looking at places, but it's scary purchasing sight unseen.
I did get a RCI ongoing match for Vanderbilt Beach and Harbor Club, so I will give it a try next year

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have family in SW FL, so I have casually been looking at places, but it's scary purchasing sight unseen.
I did get a RCI ongoing match for Vanderbilt Beach and Harbor Club, so I will give it a try next year
You will like it

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I think you will really enjoy it. Rapmarks turned me onto this place, as I really wanted to find a TS in Naples that was on the beach or had direct beach access. The units are dated so don't expect an updated unit like a Marriott or Hyatt but you also do not have the price tag of those big brands. I really like where this place is located at, its close for me to visit my friends and family that live on the gulf coast.

My highlight for my family and I is renting the pontoon and bringing our lunch and beverages and rolling thru the bay area.... I love it

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
I think you will really enjoy it. Rapmarks turned me onto this place, as I really wanted to find a TS in Naples that was on the beach or had direct beach access. The units are dated so don't expect an updated unit like a Marriott or Hyatt but you also do not have the price tag of those big brands. I really like where this place is located at, its close for me to visit my friends and family that live on the gulf coast.

My highlight for my family and I is renting the pontoon and bringing our lunch and beverages and rolling thru the bay area.... I love it
I looked at their website. They are doing a big renovation there. Are they planning a big assessment ? I wasn’t able to see what units are for sale? Might be interested in looking.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I looked at their website. They are doing a big renovation there. Are they planning a big assessment ? I wasn’t able to see what units are for sale? Might be interested in looking.
The renovation that they are doing is from insurance money from IRMA. The BOD had to wait and fight to get the insurance money and I’m so excited to see all of these renovations happening.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I just you a list by IM. It would be so cool to have other TUGGERS buy here....

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Silentg,

I wanted to let you know that I just got notification that they just completed the walkway renovation, see that pictures attached and they are updating the bathrooms... Lots of exciting things going on at VBHC.
1600707111705.png

1600707132812.png

1600707165433.png