• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

vancouver/victoria/seattle sept 2006

caaahern

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we are planning a trip to the Pacific Northwest in September 2006. Our plans are not all the way settled yet, we are spending a week near Glacier National Park and Calgary in early September. After that we want to go over to the Vancouver/Victoria area and maybe eventually Seattle. I realize that there are not many timeshares in that area but wow, I have been shut out completely with all search combinations that I have been trying, a wide range of dates, very basic to larger accomodations, although there will only be two of us so we do not require a great deal of room. I can get places in Whistler and outside of the main cities, but we really do want to stay in town as mobility is limited for one of us. Any good strategies that any of you can suggest. Thanks and happy holidays and 2006 one and all. :p

Cathy in CT

Bill4728

Reaction score
One option may be to do a direct trade with a worldmark member as they have TS locations in both Seattle and Vancouver. Another is Priceline, for hotel accom. since it just the two of you.

Enjoy your trip, September is one of the best times to visit the northwest. The weather will likely be pleasant and the summer crowds go away just after Labor day.

Good Luck

travelbug

TUG Member
Reaction score
In downtown Seattle Worldmark/Trendwest now have rooms at the Camlin Hotel.

On 'craigs list' there are accommodations offered 10 minutes from city center. - look under vacation rentals.

Hope this helps.

Travelbug

I removed the link as it went to a totally different site. A link to craigslist in seattle, vacation rentals is http://seattle.craigslist.org/vac/

Last edited by a moderator:

RonaldCol

Reaction score
If you have an RCI Points account go check availability at the Aviawest timeshare on Robson. It's in Vancouver. We got two weeks of a one bedroom for our visit in July 2006 for a very reasonable price.

eal

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
friends' townhouse

Hi Cathy,

I have friends who have just finished renovating their Victoria townhouse and are renting it for periods of time (we all live in Calgary). This is the website, but they told me that there is a "friends" rate that is lower than the quoted rates - if you contact them tell them that Ann Lawson suggested that you make inquiries.

http://www.stayinvictoria.ca

dlr47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Whistler available

[Edited to delete ad. Ads, including offers or requests to rent weeks, are not permitted on these forums. Please try the Classified Ads (link at the top of this page). Dave M, BBS Administrator]

Last edited by a moderator: