• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vail Run ski week 14, Vail colorado $1 and closing costs

funtime

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Greetings - I hate to say it but it is not so easy to go skiing as age is creeping up on us. So we are divesting ourselves of this primo Vail ski week. The timeshare is Vail Run in Vail colorado and the week is No 14. First usage is 2011 and in 2011, the week is April 2-9th. As you can imagine this is a tiger trader in II (also trades in RCI) and upon deposit we always get an AC (accommodation certificate) plus we usually exchange it and the AC for a Marriott or other high quality week. And as a fixed week you can deposit in II without trying to scramble for a ski week. There is no mortgage, we will do the closing ($199 est) and you would be responsibile for maintenance fees as soon as the transfer is effective which are paid quarterly (233 per quarter). Please email me for fastest results. hobby328@yahoo.com. Thanks Funtime

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
A very generous offer - but I am a SUN/Warm kinda girl!

What size unit is it?

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It is a one bedroom unit. Funtime

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
I talked to my sister and she is willing to volunteer to do the closing at no cost. Therefore, the cost of the timeshare is $1.00. Thanks Funtime
PS - please be advised that this is advertised elsewhere as well.

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi. what is the maintenance fee? with the 1 bedroom, is it 4/4? thanks

I must have missed it. I think the maintenance fee is 233x4 annually, right?

funtime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes Lilly - the maintenance fee is 932 a year, broken into quarterly payments. Unfortunately all ski condos have higher maintenance because of snow removal and other winter maintenance issues. However, they are not building more timeshares in Vail so Vail Run is unique. Also, we have gotten a bonus week (accommodation certificate) each year from II when we trade it and it is an excellent trader in the II system. Let me know if you have any more questions. Funtime