• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vacation Village at Parkway- FL 2BR Triennial- 24667 pts/yr

uwimg

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'd like to give away this triennial timeshare, Parkway TS are common but good triennial TS are rare . You only pay the maintenance fee every 3 yrs, but get annual RCI points, as well as bonus weeks to use. This is a good way to get your feet wet with RCI and gain access to RCI last call etc, with limited financial investment.

Maintenance Fee: not yet published since not due till 1/2019, and once paid, would be good for 3 yrs. (In 2016 I paid $802 (included $153 in RE taxes)
Usage year: Start now, since points issued annually, and I've saved RCI points as below
Usage week: week 44 fixed or 74000 RCI points (24667 awarded every year)
Unit: 10106 2BR 2BATH, sleeps 8. Triennial A

Bonuses: I've 24667 RCI points saved from 2017, and you'd get another 24667 RCI points from 2018 FREE, if this transaction processes before Oct 2018.
In addition, every year RCI offers a free vacation certificate to stay at any of the Daily Management Resorts in Florida or Las Vegas, (still have to pay the RCI transaction fees though)

Other Fees (Buyer pays): LT Transfers can handle closing for around $150 and resort charges $250 transfer fee. If you don't have an RCI account, then RCI charges $224 to set up a new points account.

I've used this in the past to stay at 2BR rooms at the Grandview in Vegas, and the Sheraton Vistana Resort in Orlando, just using the annual points allotment, so you can with some planning, extract more stays from the RCI points.

With my job role changing, I don't have as much flexibility as before, so I need to get rid of this TS. Please do PM me with any questions.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
If you already have a membership in RCI points, RCI charges $98 to add a newly acquired points timeshare to your existing points account.

Full Disclosure: We formerly had 1 of those Vacation Village At Parkway 2BR triennial points units. Since then, we downsized & gave it away. Now all we have is a 1BR triennial points unit out in Las Vegas.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

uwimg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bumped. Still available, Pay maintenance in 2019 and then nothing for 3 years.