• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

VACATION CLUB REALTY — Any experience with this company? Legit?

PhotoGrow

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to TUG, but grateful for all your advice!

I’m looking to buy a week and have come across VACATION CLUB REALTY. They have a transaction that is practically free that I’m considering. I guess the price has me bothered seems a “too good to be true” type thing. Although, I know some people are desperate to get out of their ownerships, sooo…

HAS ANYONE WORKED WITH THEM?

Anyway, seems no extra fees to me just resort registration fee and year maintenance fee reimbursement, but they want my credit card upfront.

Do I have to take 2022 useage? They are wanting me to give them dates and reimbursement. I mean, the year is gone. What can I do with that considering im out of town almost the entire rest of the year… ???

Thank you in advance for all your kind responses.

Thank you!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
It's an unknown company, apparently. If anyone on TUG has used them, perhaps they will come forward, BUT do not pay anything upfront to sell your timeshare. I would contact a reputable company and find out what your timeshare is worth. You don't have your ownership listed under your name, like I do.

You could always mention the timeshare and season here and maybe we can be of more help, but then it could appear like an ad. So maybe you could try giving it away under Bargain Deals.

PhotoGrow

Reaction score
It's an unknown company, apparently. If anyone on TUG has used them, perhaps they will come forward, BUT do not pay anything upfront to sell your timeshare. I would contact a reputable company and find out what your timeshare is worth. You don't have your ownership listed under your name, like I do.

You could always mention the timeshare and season here and maybe we can be of more help, but then it could appear like an ad. So maybe you could try giving it away under Bargain Deals.
I’m BUYING a week… should I be concerned?

Thank you…

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Apparently, this seller is unknown. That said, every business has to start somewhere. Do your due diligence. Get an estoppel, so you know exactly what you are buying. Buy what you WANT, not just because it's free or close to it. As for me, I wouldn't buy with the stipulation I pay for this years' use in October. It's unlikely to even close before years' end.

>I’m BUYING a week… should I be concerned?<

Yes.

Good Luck.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
What resort are you buying? There are some resorts that free isn’t a low enough price. Add the requirement to pay for a usage that you likely won’t even be able to use and that makes that particular resort an even worse deal. Unless this is such a great resort and deal that throwing away the 2022 maintenance fee still makes it a great deal, I would walk away.

PhotoGrow

Reaction score
Apparently, this seller is unknown. That said, every business has to start somewhere. Do your due diligence. Get an estoppel, so you know exactly what you are buying. Buy what you WANT, not just because it's free or close to it. As for me, I wouldn't buy with the stipulation I pay for this years' use in October. It's unlikely to even close before years' end.

>I’m BUYING a week… should I be concerned?<

Yes.

Good Luck.
All great advice! Thank you!

PhotoGrow

Reaction score
What resort are you buying? There are some resorts that free isn’t a low enough price. Add the requirement to pay for a usage that you likely won’t even be able to use and that makes that particular resort an even worse deal. Unless this is such a great resort and deal that throwing away the 2022 maintenance fee still makes it a great deal, I would walk away.
So much great advice! Thank you!

DaKine_R

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a timeshare listing in the marketplace by this company by a person named Nancy Synder. Anyone recently have any experience with this company and person ?