• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vacatia Management ?

belltom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our Hotel de la Monnaie Board of Directors,”HdlM” in New Orleans LA, signed a 3 year NDA management agreement with Vacatia on Dec 30, 2019 without prior Notification to us the owners, effective start date of January 6, 2020.
Vacatia representative, Caroline Shin say the company represents Disney resorts and several other timeshares. We, the owners of HdlM were first informed on January 6, 2020 of this contract. We are still waiting for details. Does anyone have experience with Vacatia as their timeshare management company?
Plus and Minus. Thanks.
Tom and Joan
Onebelltom@yahoo.com

SLBrooklyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hotel de la Monnaie
I'm here too. Just joined TUG. Studying history of Vacatia on this site.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
What other resorts do they manage?

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
From Wiki:
In November 2015, Vacatia publicly launched its vacation rental marketplace for resort residences with search results and instant booking... for "hospitality, timeshare and premier independent resorts...that until now, access to these resort-condominium complexes was available exclusively through purchase options such as whole, fractional, or timeshare ownership."

How a the financial statements over last few years?
What is the percentage ownership?

Can you post those reports?

SLBrooklyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hotel de la Monnaie
What other resorts do they manage?
I am also a concerned hdlm owner. Vacatia (and I am not sure if it is a "they" or just a "she") does not appear to have prior management experience. Simultaneously with taking over at Hotel de la Monnaie Vacatia also claims to have taken over a small chain of aging Mississippi based lakefront cabin-style resorts called "CrownResorts." This claim appears to be correct but the details are difficult to verify. This represents quite a pivot from the originally stated Vacatia business model of disrupting the timeshare industry via some kind of wide-open trading floor platform.

sharewhereMiMi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten VA,
Presidential Resorts Wilderness VA, Wyndham Myrtle Beach SC,
The Quarter House, New Orleans LA
I am also a concerned hdlm owner. Vacatia (and I am not sure if it is a "they" or just a "she") does not appear to have prior management experience. Simultaneously with taking over at Hotel de la Monnaie Vacatia also claims to have taken over a small chain of aging Mississippi based lakefront cabin-style resorts called "CrownResorts." This claim appears to be correct but the details are difficult to verify. This represents quite a pivot from the originally stated Vacatia business model of disrupting the timeshare industry via some kind of wide-open trading floor platform.
i have been looking for online information on this new management company/person as well. other than joining their 3rd party online portal, “apricot something”, where else to find background and current info?
We have been owners for less than a year, and oh my the changes. A whole different structure than how we were sold on.