• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Usa3000

travelplanner70

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never used this airline, but their fares can't be beat to Mexico. Is this airline safe to fly? Are the planes in clean and in good operating condition? Does the personnel give the impression of being comopetent? You can tell I am a nervous flyer. Thanks for your input.

Bruce W

TUG Member
Reaction score
USA3000 has a new fleet of planes. We used them from Newark to Orlando, and had no problems with the flights themselves.

However, since they do not run every day on most routes, their communication and schedules leave a lot to be desired.

We originally were going to St Petersburg (closer to a stop we were making)

Without notifying us, they changed the flight time from 3:00 to 6:30, which meant we would not get there in time to get our rental car. We wound up changing to Orlando and driving the difference ( not fun). Also we had no assigned seats then and had to get to the airport 2 hours before. They had no permanent desk at Newark.

The flights were good, but the rest was not.

SherryS

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have flown USA3000 many times....and are in the middle of a trip right now! They do only have one flight a day (and sometimes not every day), so there may be issues if you have a mechanical problem and no other USA3000 plane is near your airport. (This happened to us once.) They do sometime change a schedule...as do all airlines.
We have always requested seats right after we make a reservation. You must call them to do this, and cannot do this online.
All of their planes that we have flown were quite new, and the crews seemed quite comprtent. Our pilot this past Tuesday was a woman....I was surprised when she spoke to the passengers the first time!
In all, we have probably flown 15-20 round trips on USA3000 and have been pleased most of the time. We had only one long delay.

siki

TUG Member
Reaction score
We booked our flight from Newark to Orlando on them for this past November. They canceled our flight coming home and never contacted us. I just happen to be on their site and noticed that flight was not available anymore. I called and they told me it had been canceled. Thanks for letting me know. :mad: Good thing I checked before we left. They did give us a full refund. I had about 2 weeks to find another flight.

Make sure you keep an eye on your flights.

Michelle

Janis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We flew them from DC to Cancun. Couldn't have been happier. First of all , it was a non-stop flight, which was great. We had on time arrivals and departure. Plus, they served a meal (!) and showed a movie.

Loved them.