• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Sheraton Desert Oasis (Annual)

josegm888

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Grand Desert; Bonnet Creek
Sheraton Desert Oasis
-Week 8; Floats 1-52
-Home season: Red
-Villa type: 1BDR Villa (floating unit)
-Use Right: Annual
-Maintenance Fees: Next year’s estimated fees are $689.10 (Paid every year)
-First use year 2022
-Free and clear; $0 balance; MFs are current
-Closing company: LT transfers
- Buyer pays transfer/closing costs: Arizona deeds are $175.00 to prepare the documents needed to transfer plus $15.00 postage & $30.00 county recording fees. LT transfers will require a $50.00 (per deed) non-refundable deposit toward closing costs.
-Buyer pays 2022 maintenance fees for 2022 usage.

*** Serious buyers only, I know nothing of MVC/Sheraton merger or if it’s the small or large section of 1BDR. I only know what’s listed above. I don’t use this ownership as much as I would like to hence why I’m letting it go.***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
What will escrow hold? The way I see it, you don't need escrow if there is no money changing hands. Even if there is a payment for the timeshare, it may not make sense to pay for escrow if the amount is small enough.

You don't need to pay for escrow.

josegm888

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What will escrow hold? The way I see it, you don't need escrow if there is no money changing hands. Even if there is a payment for the timeshare, it may not make sense to pay for escrow if the amount is small enough.

You don't need to pay for escrow.

True. Thanks for pointing that out.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
This timeshare is in Arizona not Florida.
Does the $689 include the VSN yearly fee? As a resale it will not be part of VSN so would the fee be less?

josegm888

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This timeshare is in Arizona not Florida.
Does the $689 include the VSN yearly fee? As a resale it will not be part of VSN so would the fee be less?

Correct. Thanks for pointing that out. LT transfers confirmed it is still $175 for Arizona. Correct not part of VSN, but fees have been verified and are $689 paid annually as previously stated. I can send screen shots of account info if needed for confirmation.

VanX

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Bay Getaway
We’ve stayed here over Christmas. Great place and pools etc open all year.

josegm888

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Delete. Deeding back.