• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Universal Orlando Reopened today

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
An engineering staff member here at Grande Vista said that they were just a little over 50% occupancy here. There are several buildings completely closed in the area we are staying in.
I was told they are 70% by one of the attendants at the pool today. I don’t see how that is possible. That seems very high. The Costa sol (if that’s what it’s called ) was the quietest I’ve seen all month.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I was told they are 70% by one of the attendants at the pool today. I don’t see how that is possible. That seems very high. The Costa sol (if that’s what it’s called ) was the quietest I’ve seen all month.
From what I can tell over here in the Clubside Village section, only two of the six buildings in this section are open. I am going to walk around sometime tomorrow and count the vacant buildings. Maybe do a video about it.

Monykalyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
amazing!!!!I rode hagrids 12 times. I’m going back to do the wand experience and act like a large child since only kids get the experience lol. Have to take advantage as best I can.

the pools are all open at GV now. The Coca Loca pool is nice and quiet today. Yeah im very excited about that.
12times!!! OMG how FUN! Hope you have a great time doing spells too-seriously mad my daughter didn't bring any of her wands!!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
How are people doing with the wearing mask thing? I heard some were passing out with the very hot temperatures and having to wear masks.

We are supposed to go in October. Looking forward to it, but we are also not wanting to wear masks with the heat that we had two years ago in October.

You must be at Grande Vista? I love it there, but I still prefer Cypress Harbour.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I’m with
How are people doing with the wearing mask thing? I heard some were passing out with the very hot temperatures and having to wear masks.

We are supposed to go in October. Looking forward to it, but we are also not wanting to wear masks with the heat that we had two years ago in October.

You must be at Grande Vista? I love it there, but I still prefer Cypress Harbour.
im with you, I prefer CH as well. But yes I’m here at GV. The mask thing isn’t too bad. You can get creative and wear cloth that is breathable.

Monykalyn

TUG Member
Reaction score

One of the vloggers I follow mentioned some people passing out. Didn't personally witness any the 2 days we went. There are plenty of areas to take mask off and rest or get something to drink and sit down at a table to eat/drink. For me personally-it took about an hour each day of getting used to the mask and then kinda forgot about it. I see lots of people say "oh i could barely stand it for the 45 minutes it took to get through grocery store"--I found after that first hour or so I had adjusted. Hulk is the only ride where I felt the mask may be dangerous to wear as it really pushes on your face the whole time. I only did Hulk once because of that-I was lightheaded getting off so not wanting to push it. I usually do Hulk a few times as I LOVE the launch.

We are at GV in August as I wanted a 3 bedroom, but hoping to get back to Cypress Harbour at Thanksgiving-it is my favorite resort as well!