• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

U.S. Consumer Attorneys

JanL42

TUG Member
Reaction score
These people are offering (for about $4000) to arrange a deedback on my timeshare. Does anyone have any experience with them?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
What efforts have you made thusfar to give away your timeshare on the resale market for $1?

what did your resort say when you contacted the HOA to see if they would accept your interval back as a deedback?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sorry, looked up your account.

I see you recently posted a new ad for $1, but dont appear to be offering to cover closing costs? (thats way cheaper than $4000).

previously you were still asking for money for your timeshare resale, thus noone would be interested in it on the resale market.

id also still suggest contacting your HOA to see if they would accept a deedback.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
also be sure you post it in the bargain forum here on the forums!

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
These people are offering (for about $4000) to arrange a deedback on my timeshare. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Save your $4k. No one (including some obscure and dubious entity which may or may not even actually use licensed attorneys in the first place) can somehow magically "arrange a deedback" any better or any sooner than you can do for yourself --- if your resort HOA accepts deedbacks at all.

Contact your HOA President (in writing) to inquire about "deedback acceptance". Whatever the answer is, rest assured that the HOA President cares not one bit whether that question gets asked by an owner representing himself / herself, or whether it's asked within a letter from some unknown entity representing an identified owner. The "deedback" answer and the associated details will be exactly the same in either instance.

Initiating a "Bargain Deals listing" as already suggested above and overtly offering to pay all of the associated fees to transfer ownership to a new "grantee" costs you nothing, is quick and easy and surely worth the minimal time and effort involved. If you find a willing new "grantee", total transfer costs will also certainly be a lot less than $4k, even if you have to offer to pay the maintenance fee bill for the new willing recipient. Good luck.

Last edited:

sts1732

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sunset Harbor Key, west
Pinion pointe Sedona, az.
I searched for them on the BBB site, and it came back "NO SUCH ANIMAL". I then went to there web site, very impressive:rolleyes: They state on there site that they attorneys in many states, and they are BBB accredited..............strange I couldn't find them if they are accredited. Think I'd run the other way:wall: Never pay any up front money !!!

Centurion

Reaction score
Looks like they have been around since 2014. I don't see a lot of negative stuff about them. But no news is not necessarily good news. Their fee seems pretty high and I would echo everyone else who says to try to communicate directly with your resort management first before paying any company to do this for you. Here's the information from their web registry if anyone is curious.

Domain Name: USCONSUMERATTORNEYS.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS1.IPAGE.COM
Name Server: NS2.IPAGE.COM
Updated Date: 14-sep-2016
Creation Date: 15-sep-2014
Expiration Date: 15-sep-2017