• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

U.S.-Canada border restrictions extended until July 21

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
U.S.-Canada border restrictions extended until July 21.

Richard

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Now for some really important news from Canada
underdog Habs up 2 games to 1 in Stanley Cup semifinal.

Montreal Canadiens seize game 3 victory in OT over Vegas Golden Knights..- played Friday June 18 in Montreal Quebec Canada

This is the first game played against a US team in Canada in 2021.
[during the regular season & round 1&2 Canadian teams played in their own division]
The Vegas Golden Knights were allowed to visit Canada - WITHOUT QUARANTINING to play game 3 of the Stanley Cup semi final.

This allowed the Montreal Canadians to play in front of 3500 hometown fans, AND WIN game 3 in Overtime !!
[The 'Habs' reached this point in the playoffs by beating the Toronto Maple Leafs in round 1 and the Winnipeg Jets in round 2]

Playing at home (IMO) may have prevented a modern day version of the "Richard Riot". in Quebec & Montreal.
The special exemption to Covid 19 quarantine rules ; granted by the Canadian Federal Government, may have the additional "benefit" of allowing the current resident of 24 Sussex Drive Ottawa to retain his residence by potentially preventing a repeat of the 2011 Orange landslide in Quebec.

Last edited:

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now for some really important news from Canada
underdog Habs up 2 games to 1 in Stanley Cup semifinal.

Montreal Canadiens seize game 3 victory in OT over Vegas Golden Knights..- played Friday June 18 in Montreal Quebec Canada

This is the first game played against a US team in Canada in 2021
The Vegas Golden Knights were allowed to visit Canada - WITHOUT QUARANTINING to play game 3 of the Stanley Cup semi final.

This allowed the Montreal Canadians to play in front of 3500 hometown fans, AND WIN game 3 in Overtime !!

Playing at home (IMO) may have prevented a modern day version of the "Richard Riot". in Quebec & Montreal.
The special exemption to Covid 19 quarantine rules ; granted by the Canadian Federal Government, may have the additional benefit of allowing the current resident of
24 Sussex Drive Ottawa to retain his residence by potentially preventing a repeat of the 2011 Orange landslide in Quebec ridings.
that is not politics?

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
So glad I decided to rent out my WM weeks in California this summer. I also insisted on only renting my BRMR (July 19-26) to a Canadian only. This will be my second summer staying within a day's drive of home but I keep managing to use all my weeks and even make a bit of profit on the ones I couldn't use. My guess is the border will open in July. By then most people that want the second shot will have had a chance to get it.

As for the hockey I always cheer for any Canadian team left standing. Go Habs go!

dmurray007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Suitelife Vacations Club
Shell Vacations Club (American)
Viida Vacations Club (Grand Luxxe)
So glad I decided to rent out my WM weeks in California this summer. I also insisted on only renting my BRMR (July 19-26) to a Canadian only. This will be my second summer staying within a day's drive of home but I keep managing to use all my weeks and even make a bit of profit on the ones I couldn't use. My guess is the border will open in July. By then most people that want the second shot will have had a chance to get it.

As for the hockey I always cheer for any Canadian team left standing. Go Habs go!
Not before July 21st. IMO it will depend on #s % of complete (2 dose) on both sides of the border and I think the magic # will 70% in each country. Be prepared for "Passport and certificate of vaccination please" at the border.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22

Nope. It was also done at the behest of the provincial premiers and both the federal and individual provincial ministers of health as well as their advisory medical panels. It will be done on a phased, orderly approach, rather than the "just rip off the masks and throw open all the doors now" approach that seems to be taking hold in many places south of the border. There are supposed to be some further announcements tomorrow on how that phasing for reopening the border might look.

Yes, there are people and businesses that would like it open sooner, as indicated in the articles you linked in post #3. It also looks like it might happen earlier than the long-quoted "end of September" date. But that is not the majority, and we do live in a democracy. I do love the biased commentary by the quoted US politicians. They have done such a good job so far, maybe they should stay focused on their own country first. So let's keep the partisan politics out of it by trying to lay ALL the blame on the PM, just because you don't seem to like him. And just for the record, I didn't vote for him.

Last edited:

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
I'll say this - I do not see how JT can defend Canada's approach of being so slow to the vaccination party. I've been watching what is happening in the various U.S. exclaves and enclaves and Canada's reluctance to open the border at Point Roberts, WA is indefensible. Especially when other similar areas along the Canadian - U.S. border were granted exemptions.

A phased and orderly approach should be in action by now.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
A phased and orderly approach should be in action by now.

According to you; but you don't live here and don't get to make or influence that decision. There are lots of suggestions that I could make in relation to US legislation that I think should be changed, but I don't get to make or influence those decisions, either. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

Just for the record, Canada was not "slow" to the vaccination table. According to an article in this month's Maclean's Magazine, we were No. 4 in line to sign up for vaccines, despite that often-touted issue by certain conservative media. As a conservative I read that media, too. We ordered enough vaccines, multiple-times over, to fully vaccinate all Canadians. The issue was consistent and regular delivery.

Since the US and UK forbade the exportation of all domestically-manufactured vaccines until just recently, we had to rely on European and Indian facilities to supply our initial vaccines. Those facilities took longer than expected to be able to ramp-up production. So we, like most of our European and Australian counterparts, were slow to get a steady and reliable supply of shots.

Since then we have been able to ramp up our inoculation program and we are now ahead of the US and most other developed countries at over 75% of Canadians having received their first dose. This weekend we passed 20% with full vaccination and are quickly catching up to the USA on that measure as well. That was always the MINIMUM target before any consideration of the border being opened would be made. The federal government, with the support of the provincial premiers, and most Canadians, has consistently said that the MAJORITY of Canadians must be fully vaccinated before non-essential US/Canada border and overseas visitor travel will happen. There are still some parts of Canada that I can't enter yet, so how would that work for American or other international visitors?

We are a smaller country (38 million people). One million Canadians entering the USA is a drop in the bucket. One million Americans entering Canada could overwhelm our systems if one of the variants suddenly took hold. Being vaccinated, even fully, is no guarantee that you can't spread Covid-19, as we have now seen in several instances. With the Delta variant now becoming predominant that is part of the reason for continued caution here.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
...Canada's reluctance to open the border at Point Roberts, WA is indefensible. Especially when other similar areas along the Canadian - U.S. border were granted exemptions.

Indefensible? There are only two other similar areas along the border of which I am aware.

The first is the Northwest Angle in Minnesota, where the border is also closed, but an ice road was created on the lake during the past winter and boat service when that melted. The second is Campobello Island in New Brunswick, normally accessed by road from Maine. The provincial government has been providing ferry service during the pandemic, since the border has remained closed there, too.

If we are talking indefensible, what is really indefensible is that the US government and the State of Washington abandoned its citizens in Point Roberts during the pandemic. It could have provided boat or ferry service to the mainland in Washington state, but I guess chose not to do so. Ferries could have been chartered for the duration, since the ferries to Victoria were not operating.

Since when did it become the responsibility of the Canadian government to take care of US citizens who reside in US territory?

Last edited:

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Nope. It was also done at the behest of the provincial premiers and both the federal and individual provincial ministers of health as well as their advisory medical panels.

It will be done on a phased, orderly approach, rather than the "just rip off the masks and throw open all the doors now" approach that seems to be taking hold in many places south of the border.
There are supposed to be some further announcements tomorrow on how that phasing for reopening the border might look.

So let's keep the partisan politics out of it by trying to lay ALL the blame on the PM, just because you don't seem to like him. And just for the record, I didn't vote for him.
I prefer regular examples of competence

IMO - most provincial and federal leadership in Canada has turned into a cabal of isolationists who appear afraid of their shadows.
The PM may have had provincial input ,however the federal government is in charge of the border.I would assume the decision to keep the the border closed beyond June 21 was made at a level well above the Canadian Border Service Agency.

For the record I voted for Kyle Lowry in the last federal election. IMO-he showed more of the Canadian values that are meaningful to me ; than any of the then leaders of the 3 major parties.
-Leadership -Team Play-Smart Decision Making- Selflessness- Doing his Job .

The feel good story in May of the sharing of vaccine with Canadians by the Blackfeet Tribe in Montana - was then IMO completely bungled by Canadian federal agencies that are part of the Federal Government.
May 24 -CBC news
Sad and Disappointed -Vaccine Clinics at Alberta-US border cancelled
May 29 - Calgary Herald
Vaccine Clinic at Alberta -Montana border will resume for 2 days / Canadians then required to quarantine for 14 days

Bureaucracy for its own sake is not good government & not good leadership.

We will see what today's announcements from the federal government say.

Last edited:

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova

series is now tied 2-2.as Vegas wins game 4 in Montreal in overtime.

Game 5 is in Las Vegas on Tuesday- June 22
Game 6 in Montreal on Thursday- June 24

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
According to you; but you don't live here and don't get to make or influence that decision. There are lots of suggestions that I could make in relation to US legislation that I think should be changed, but I don't get to make or influence those decisions, either. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

If you want our tourism dollars (and I am saying that in the general), I would suggest you listen to us.
And I would be aware of the reverse if I were living in an area of the U.S. that depended heavily on Canadian tourism.
But as you said about the facts....

Just for the record, Canada was not "slow" to the vaccination table. According to an article in this month's Maclean's Magazine, we were No. 4 in line to sign up for vaccines, despite that often-touted issue by certain conservative media. As a conservative I read that media, too. We ordered enough vaccines, multiple-times over, to fully vaccinate all Canadians. The issue was consistent and regular delivery.

Signing up for vaccines - where is the Canadian innovation in this area? Why can't Canada develop a vaccine?
For all we have read about how wonderful the Canadian health care system is, this would have been an opportunity for it to shine.

I want to pause a moment to be very clear here - I have enjoyed our trips to Canada and I hope we get to make many more. But Canada is dragging its collective feet on this issue and as one of many who want to (safely) spend money visiting and enjoying your country, what are y'all waiting for?
Yes, your challenges are different that those faced in the U.S. but there are people on both sides of the border who need access to return to normal now.
Look at the many towns near our shared border (and yes, my attention is mainly on the Point Roberts area due to a recent visit) and listen to what they are getting from Washington DC and Ottawa - nothing but delays.

But back to the point - where is the innovation from the Canadian health system? Where are their vaccines?

Since the US and UK forbade the exportation of all domestically-manufactured vaccines until just recently, we had to rely on European and Indian facilities to supply our initial vaccines. Those facilities took longer than expected to be able to ramp-up production. So we, like most of our European and Australian counterparts, were slow to get a steady and reliable supply of shots.

You gave us hockey.
And Timmies....
And syrup....
And bacon....
And one of the most stirring national anthems this world has ever heard.....

And Canada can't make a vaccine?

It seems so unCanadian like for Canada to sit by and wait for others to solve this problem for Canada when Canadians are so self sufficient in so many other ways.

Grapes would be soooo disappointed - and have at least a six minute thought.

Since then we have been able to ramp up our inoculation program and we are now ahead of the US and most other developed countries at over 75% of Canadians having received their first dose. This weekend we passed 20% with full vaccination and are quickly catching up to the USA on that measure as well. That was always the MINIMUM target before any consideration of the border being opened would be made. The federal government, with the support of the provincial premiers, and most Canadians, has consistently said that the MAJORITY of Canadians must be fully vaccinated before non-essential US/Canada border and overseas visitor travel will happen. There are still some parts of Canada that I can't enter yet, so how would that work for American or other international visitors?

As I noted earlier, my attention to this issue was mainly focused on the Point Roberts area. There are people on both sides of the border in that area who have needed to cross the border for a variety of good reasons (essential) for quite some time. I get the point about non essential border crossings being the lowest priority - as it should be. But essential crossings have not been permitted in this area. And this hurts both Canadians and Americans.

We are a smaller country (38 million people). One million Canadians entering the USA is a drop in the bucket. One million Americans entering Canada could overwhelm our systems if one of the variants suddenly took hold. Being vaccinated, even fully, is no guarantee that you can't spread Covid-19, as we have now seen in several instances. With the Delta variant now becoming predominant that is part of the reason for continued caution here.

If you're suggesting waiting until everything is absolutely perfectly safe to restart border crossings, there are an increasing number of Canadians and Americans whose way of life will be destroyed (if it isn't already). I want to see essential travel restored because these people need it for survival. Fully vaccinated people have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of others. Let's get on with reopening to essential travel.....

Last edited:

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
They announced the end of hotel quarantine and 14 day isolation for vaccinated Canadians entering the country today, which is a good start. That will allow us to take our trip to Kings Land. Children of fully vaccinated parents need to do the 14 day quarantine, but can do so from home.

I think the comments on surveys from above are largely out of date, as the surveys were mostly taken when the 3rd wave was much higher. Cases have dropped dramatically with increasing vaccination, and popular support for opening the border is growing dramatically. It is still controversial, as some will want the risk to be 0 and some want the restrictions to be 0.

I hope they open the border at least to our closest (American) neighbours with vaccines on July 21st. It would be nice for our tourism industry to have a chance at summer earnings this year.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
@bbodb1

You really need to do some outside reading and research. Your snide comments on our health care system and "fluffy" list of contributions to the world only come across as uninformed at best and arrogant at worst.

US and Canadian citizens or residents have been able to cross the border for some time now for truly essential purposes, or under one of the compassionate or other exemptions. It just isn't as easy as it was pre-pandemic. Again, in the case of Point Roberts, getting to and from the mainland is a US/Washington State problem, not ours. I somehow suspect that your idea of "essential" wouldn't pass the smell test under either CBSA or USCBP definitions. But, of course, yours is the only definition that counts, isn't it?

No one, including me, is suggesting that we wait until everything is "perfect" to open the border, but it will be done on a phased basis, whether you like it or not. By the way, that process has already started, as mentioned above by bizaro86. Do some reading. Obviously some, just like you, would prefer it to happen sooner and faster, but there is still a majority consensus here that it should at least be phased.

Just because another country chooses to go down a different path than the USA, does not make it wrong. That would be a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I could always start listing all the things I think your government should be dealing with right now, but isn't. Just let me know if you would like to see the list. I suspect the answer is "no".

If you want to compare approaches to the pandemic, your "vaunted" but fractured health care system, together with the mostly uncoordinated approach to the pandemic by your governments, has certainly shown us how "terrible" our health care system is. Our vaccination rates are quickly surpassing yours. Your rate of new cases per capita is currently 12 times ours, and your cumulative deaths per capita are 2.6 times ours. Great job! We have certainly been far from perfect in our response to the pandemic, no different than any other jurisdiction in the world, but the results speak for themselves.

You also confuse health care and vaccine manufacturing, which are two different things. Thanks to large multi-nationals buying up local operations (such as Connaught Labs), our vaccine production facilities are limited, and most are dedicated to other drug and vaccine production. Many of our facilities were combined into larger, more cost-effective facilities in Europe and the USA, just like your manufacturing experience with China. I think that was a mistake on our part, but it is what it is for now.

How many vaccines have been developed in the USA, with almost 9 times our population? Some of those still aren't FDA-approved. How many vaccines has Europe developed with 12 times our population? How many has the UK developed with 1.7 times our population? Canada has developed several Covid-19 vaccines, but they are all still currently in various levels of clinical trials. Do the research and then do the math!

You also overestimate your importance as tourists in our economy. Despite our mid-tier population, we have a very broadly diversified economy, one of the ten largest in the world. While tourism is an important industry in Canada, and we want to get it back up and running, we are not Mexico. Tourism only accounts for about 6.5% of our economy. Foreign visitors only represent one-third of tourism revenue; two-thirds is domestic.

We love having you visit our country, but US residents are not even the largest group of foreign visitors. While your absence does have an impact, for the most part we can survive without you. Plus, many of the dollars that those of us would have spent while outside the country, are now being spent domestically! We will welcome you when the border does re-open, but on our terms not yours.

Last edited:

moonstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
Signing up for vaccines - where is the Canadian innovation in this area? Why can't Canada develop a vaccine?
For all we have read about how wonderful the Canadian health care system is, this would have been an opportunity for it to shine.

Canada had a good vaccine and drug development and testing facility years ago. Connaught Laboratories was known world wide until Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau (Justin's father) made it a Crown Corporation in the 1970's and it went downhill from there. From the story in here (Vaccine envy: Why can't Canada make COVID-19 doses at home? | CBC News ) ;
"As a Crown corporation, the lab was pushed to make a profit rather than focus on research and development efforts — and the enterprise was surpassed by other pharmaceutical companies with deeper pockets, Brown said.
"They lost their market share and then along came the Conservatives and they sold it off," he said.
The company, with its sprawling production facility in Toronto, was privatized by then-prime minister Brian Mulroney in the late 1980s."

Here are some other news articles.
The roots of Canada's COVID-19 vaccine shortage go back decades (theconversation.com)
'We took our eye off the ball': How Canada lost its vaccine production capacity | CTV News

~Diane

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@CanuckTravlr - my response to your post was getting way too long so I'll just post these points in response to your previous post:

So, it’s okay to lay the Point Roberts issue at our feet, but the lack of a vaccine cannot be laid at Canada’s. Uh-huh.

I am very aware of the exceedingly few reasons one could cross the border having military kids. That information has been out there for quite some time. If you don’t consider Canadians and Americans conducting necessary commerce in the neighboring country essential at that level, I hope you will be lending some sweat equity to those Canadians who own homes in Point Roberts that cannot get to the homes they own to do regular necessary maintenance when border restrictions are lifted. And once again, it is worth nothing many of these areas have exceedingly low COVID number. Point Roberts (at last look) still had a very small number of COVID cases since the inception of this pandemic.

Sooner and faster. ….

It has been almost a year and a half. It is long past time to have left the dock. Your (well, JT and those in power) approach at its current rate might take until 2030.
What are y’all waiting on? Or are y’all still reading…….

And yes, your health care system - like our health care system - could have done a better job. But I would much rather be moving, solving problems as they emerge, anticipating what might come next and be ready for it as opposed to standing still. It is innovation, research, and collaboration that saw the development of three vaccines.
This is why our country is closer to resuming something approaching normal life again.

I will agree with you about the sovereignty of Canada (like every other country) to address matter as they see fit. But there is a cost being paid by citizens on both sides of the border for the Canadian government’s molasses in February like pace to dealing with COVID. You seem to ignore that reality with your position.

Just because another country chooses to go down a different path than the USA, does not make it wrong. That would be a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I could always start listing all the things I think your government should be dealing with right now, but isn't. Just let me know if you would like to see the list. I suspect the answer is "no".
Au contraire - fire away. We aren’t perfect on this side of the border and a post process review is always worthwhile. I cannot defend what New York, California and Illinois have done - but there are states that have done better. In many cases, it is rural states that have done better which should be comparable to the situation throughout the most of Canada. I live in a rural state (Arkansas) which will not perfect in addressing COVID did about as good a job as could be done under the circumstances.

I’ll stop you right there and offer JT and the regional authorities as the toMAYtoe to the toMAtoe…. but something quickly learned in the U.S. was the vast differences in the respective states (mainly urban versus rural) demanded a state specific approach. Some states have made it work reasonably well - others have not. I’ll certainly admit that - but we were taking action as opposed to waiting.

But actually, according to Johns Hopkins data, Canada is just below 19% fully vaccinated. The U.S. is currently at 45% fully vaccinated.
See https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/us-states and scroll down to Vaccination progress across the world

Chrispee

TUG Member
Reaction score
@CanuckTravlr

But actually, according to Johns Hopkins data, Canada is just below 19% fully vaccinated.

This right here is why we're still holding out on a border opening. Our vaccination trajectory is a few weeks behind yours so you'll have to excuse us wanting the border closed until we catch up. While I have sympathy for those who own vacation property in Point Roberts (and beyond) they had to know there were risks associated with purchasing real estate in a foreign country. Have either side even figured out how to easily verify if someone is vaccinated at the border crossings?

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
It's just too bad that travel through Canada won't happen soon. We decided to postpone our travels up north until next year. It sounds like many Canadians might make it to Mexico this next winter.

Bill

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Before we get too arrogant you might want to know this

from Wikpidia

Derrick J. Rossi (born 5 February 1966),[1] is a Canadian stem cell biologist and entrepreneur. He is known for co-founding the biotechnology company Moderna.

Also the present ceo is French.

And the research is based on Hungarian

Katalin Karikó (Hungarian: Karikó Katalin, Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈkɒrikoː ˌkɒtɒlin]; born 17 January 1955) is a Hungarian biochemist who specializes in RNA-mediated mechanisms. Her research has been the development of in vitro-transcribed mRNA for protein therapies. She co-founded and was CEO of RNARx, from 2006 to 2013.[1] Since 2013, she has been a vice president and promoted to senior vice president in 2019 at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals.[2] She is also an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania.[1]

Karikó's work includes the scientific research of RNA-mediated immune activation, resulting in the co-discovery with American immunologist Drew Weissman of the nucleoside modifications that suppress the immunogenicity of RNA.[3][4][5] This is seen as permitting the therapeutic use of mRNA.[6] Together with Weissman, she holds U.S. patents for the application of non-immunogenic, nucleoside-modified RNA. This technology has been licensed by BioNTech and Moderna to develop their COVID-19 vaccines.[7]

Which leads us into the Pfizer vaccine that is actually the German company BioNTech technology.

Now let's look at the J&J

again from wikipedia

The Janssen or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a COVID-19 vaccine[19] that was developed by Janssen Vaccines in Leiden, Netherlands,[20] and its Belgian parent company Janssen Pharmaceuticals,[21] subsidiary of American company Johnson & Johnson.[22][23]

Seems America seems to be quite behind in Vaccine development.

Last edited: