• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Two Bedroom Westin Kierland Villas Review in Scottsdale AZ

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
As part of the Phoenix Metro Area, the Westin Kierland is located in the upscale town of Scottsdale Arizona. And this resort doesn't disappoint. Not only do you have access to the Westin Villas, but you have access to the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa.

There are multiple pools at the Westin Kierland Villas and Multiple pools at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa. So, you will have plenty of pools and Jacuzzi's to enjoy. It is just a short 10 minute walk to the Hotel with it's Lazy river and restaurants, etc... Staff was really Helpful.

Two Bedroom Westin Kierland Villas Review in Scottsdale AZ

Map of all my timeshare reviews

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
Hi Cliff, how the heck did you get a 2 BR. I don't remember ever seeing a 2 BR.;)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I know people in "low places". :cool: ... If you book in the middle of summer in Phoenix, there are plenty of two bedrooms available
Did you book it with Westin Flex/StarOptions?

Sherobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Aventuras - Lagunamar
Westin Flex - River Front Villas
[Deleted - advertising is not permitted in the discussion forums.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Clifbell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
Did you book it with Westin Flex/StarOptions?
yes... Booked with StarOptions.. Will be curios how "Abound" will change this... I had a few expiring options (2022), so I used them for the reservation. I could have used Bonvoy points as well.

I will do another Owner update end of next month in Maui (staying at the Marriott in Kanapali). Hopefully, the program will be launched then.

needvaca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MGO, WKV, SVV Bella
Kierland in summer is hot as hades, but a great Staroption value. 30,500 staroptions for a week in a 870sf 1 Bedroom premium.
We went a few weeks ago, walked around in the mornings and just soaked in the pool the rest of the day.