• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Turtle Reef Club - Jensen Beach? Help needed

krmlaw

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just saw that a 2 bedroom condo is available for the week we want at the Turtle Reef Club. I looked in the reviews, but none are evry recent.

Anyone been here lately? I know NOTHING about this area of Florida. Is there "things" to do there? Places to see, walk around at night?

Thanks!

knottymaid

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the resort but very familiar with the area. Great for inshore and offshore fishing, a nice but small downtown area, great little cajun restaurant. Pretty beach and lots of Parks. South there is Stuart which has more to offer. This area is pretty quite so if you like "big city" atmosphere you won't like it.

chicklet

TUG Member
Reaction score
We haven't been there in a couple of years but the one thing i didn't like is that the pool (no hot tub) is on the road side in the parking lot. It's too bad since it is right on the ocean. Very large units..a little outdated but did the job. Pretty quiet area but you can always drive anywhere for something to do. We really do enjoy the hottub and since they don't have one we would not pick to go here again....that's just what we like.

krmlaw

TUG Member
Reaction score
Im heading down to jensen beach this weekend, so Im going to check it out ... Ill report back.

DorotaG

TUG Member
Reaction score
We visited in June 2006:
Units large and clean, all ocean view. Pretty basic furnishings, no hot tubs. Swimming pool small but clean.
Best thing about the resort: location right on the beach. A little too quiet for our taste, but great for a relaxing quiet week. I will try to find some pictures of the unit tonight and post them here.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

cclendinen

TUG Member
Reaction score
July 2008

Large Rooms that looked like they had been retivated recently. Our room was not oceanfront but had an oceanview. Pool is small and no spa and no recroom. There is a tennis court.

The area is very nice there are reefs and rocks toward the south end of the island that you can snorkel from the beach if the surf is calm. At the north end of the island is Fort Pierce inlet. There are some shore dive up there also with rocks and reefs.

Most of the people there were owners from Michigan that have been comming down for decades.

Jan&Ern

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed at this resort a number of years ago and loved it. Units were spotless and fully furnished. Pool area is OK, though as reported, on the street side of the building. The area is quiet and we didn't really find anything to do at night. We enjoyed the very quiet beach (no wave runners or parasailing) and collecting shells. We also had mostly folks from Michigan there and they were owners that had been coming to the resort for many years. They did a lot of shore fishing. The resort was closed recently due to hurricane damage and has been completely renovated. The neighboring resort, Vistana Beach Club, has also been renovated for the same reason. I agree, if you want night life, there isn't any. There are some nice places to dine on the mainland, try Conchy Joe's, I believe it's called, for really good key lime pie and great food. Please complete a review when you come back.