• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
This may be a little late but if there is a banner available, I will be going to New Orleans on 8-19-17 and I would love to take a banner if there is one available.

I'm so sorry Jeff, that I didn't see this earlier! I hope you were able to get a banner for your trip.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
TUG BANNER AVAILABLE!

I have had one here for the better part of the year. If someone has an upcoming timeshare trip they would like it for, please message me and I'll be sure to get it out later this coming week. (I won't be able to get it to the post office until Friday 10/6 . . . so please keep that in mind as you consider your request.)

klennan

TUG Member
Reaction score
The TUG Banner is provided free of charge to any TUG member who wishes to take it on Vacation to snap a picture during their Stay!

The banner has been with more than 100 members on their vacations and we share them here on this thread as a wonderful memory of your TUG family vacation!

Tug Banner Rules if you want to take it on vacation with you!

1. you must sign the banner with your name (or tug login), put the location/resort you are at...and put a date on it(ill send a sharpie in the box).

2. you must take a photo of the banner at some location you visit during your vacation. I will leave the photo "background" up to you....be it the resort logo...a beautiful sunset on the beach....or a shot with a "timeshare billboard" in the background =)

it is optional if you want to be in the picture or not...I will also leave that up to you but I would certainly hope that at least some of you would include yourselves! I wish the banner would have shown up before my trip to orlando over the weekend or I would have kicked things off personally!

Its only about 3' wide...should easily be able to be held by one person or propped up wherever you wish!

3. you must mail the banner to the next person in line (Timeshare Von is currently maintaining the list)...or mail it back to me at the TUG office and ill send it on to the next person.

To get your name on the list to take the banner, simply post a reply in this thread with the approximate vacation time and location you are visiting to see if we can get the banner to you in time!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
last post is by timesharevon, she appears to have the banner availalbe...might want to PM her.

epcmart

TUG Member
Reaction score
Grand Cayman Jan. 2018. Thanks.
I have a banner and a sharpie, I can send after my Dec. vacation in Tahoe. Please PM me your address.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just back from our two weeks over in Scotland . . . the first week was at the MacDonald Spey Valley Golf CC in Aviemore and the second was a return trip for us to Moness Country Club in Aberfeldy.

Here are the two banner photos we took. Unfortunately, the banner is pretty filled up . . . I'm happy to forward it along if someone would like it. Otherwise Brian . . . we'd really love to keep it if possible, as there are probably 6 or 7 of our trips on this particular banner.

29871797_10211863340359918_169544497789340204_o.jpg

29662360_10211863342399969_1037382394572372427_o.jpg

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I leave for Kauai on 05-05-18 and come back 05-19-18, I'd take a banner if there is one available. Thank You.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
first new photo in awahile, great shot!!

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I leave for Kauai on 05-05-18 and come back 05-19-18, I'd take a banner if there is one available. Thank You.

I'd be happy to mail this one to you. As I mentioned above, this one is pretty full but I think there is space for one or many two more trips. Please PM me your mailing address and I'll get this one out to you this week.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I'd be happy to mail this one to you. As I mentioned above, this one is pretty full but I think there is space for one or many two more trips. Please PM me your mailing address and I'll get this one out to you this week.

TUG Banner is on it's way to SLIP for his upcoming couple of trips! It will come back to me afterwards, for my 6/16 trip to Vegas and 7/5 trip to Myrtle Beach.

After these four trips . . . I believe it will be pretty full and should be retired. Brian do you have another new one ready to go into circulation? If so, maybe it could come to me for starters for my summer trips . . . and we can retire the one SLIP has after he's returned?

travs2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello

Headed to Maine......Birshire Mountain Lodge.....does anyone have a banner that would reach me by May 1st? I would be happy to send it on to someone else once our week is over. Thanks

Nutters

TUG Member
Reaction score
The TUG Banner is provided free of charge to any TUG member who wishes to take it on Vacation to snap a picture during their Stay!

The banner has been with more than 100 members on their vacations and we share them here on this thread as a wonderful memory of your TUG family vacation!

1. you must sign the banner with your name (or tug login), put the location/resort you are at...and put a date on it(ill send a sharpie in the box).

2. you must take a photo of the banner at some location you visit during your vacation. I will leave the photo "background" up to you....be it the resort logo...a beautiful sunset on the beach....or a shot with a "timeshare billboard" in the background =)

it is optional if you want to be in the picture or not...I will also leave that up to you but I would certainly hope that at least some of you would include yourselves! I wish the banner would have shown up before my trip to orlando over the weekend or I would have kicked things off personally!

Its only about 3' wide...should easily be able to be held by one person or propped up wherever you wish!

3. you must mail the banner to the next person in line (Timeshare Von is currently maintaining the list)...or mail it back to me at the TUG office and ill send it on to the next person.

To get your name on the list to take the banner, simply post a reply in this thread with the approximate vacation time and location you are visiting to see if we can get the banner to you in time!

Nutters

TUG Member
Reaction score

Would love to fly the TUG banner with pride from 27th floor overlooking Waikiki Beach, May 20th thru June 22, 2018....3rd attempt/request, fingers crossed.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
TUG Banner is on it's way to SLIP for his upcoming couple of trips! It will come back to me afterwards, for my 6/16 trip to Vegas and 7/5 trip to Myrtle Beach.

After these four trips . . . I believe it will be pretty full and should be retired. Brian do you have another new one ready to go into circulation? If so, maybe it could come to me for starters for my summer trips . . . and we can retire the one SLIP has after he's returned?

i dont have any more clean ones unfortunately, i do have an older one that is relatively full, but certainly not completely full of signatures. and sadly the gentleman who used to print them for us has gone out of business :(

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Would love to fly the TUG banner with pride from 27th floor overlooking Waikiki Beach, May 20th thru June 22, 2018....3rd attempt/request, fingers crossed.

please send a PM to SLIP so you can arrage him sending you the banner for you may trip if it does not overlap his own.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
please send a PM to SLIP so you can arrage him sending you the banner for you may trip if it does not overlap his own.

Slip was originally going to return the banner back to me for my 6/16 trip to Vegas & 7/8 to Myrtle Beach . . . but since that particular banner has been on around 6 or 8 trips with me . . . I'll take a pass on it so that you may have it Nutters. So yes . . . be sure to PM Slip to let him know!

Membercode76

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Island Seas Resort

I like the Banner idea! I am in Franklin TN now...and traveling to Signal Mountain next. We had gone to Italy (Florence) last Fall. Wish I had thought of the Banner then!! Thanks.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I have loved having the TUG Banner to take around with us, to document & share the places we've been over the past few years. I just wish now, looking back, we had bought our own banner and had one exclusively for our personal use. I think between the two or three that have been in circulation, we've taken about 10-12 photos with them. I do keep a photo album on Facebook of all of the banner photos we've done.

Lanswitch

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas South
The Gardens at West Maui
Hope it’s not too early to get on the list but we’re going to be in Hawaii in late February of 2019. Any chance of getting a banner to take with us?

epcmart

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a banner I plan to use during our trip in Dec to Puerto Vallarta. I can mail to Lanswitch after that. Please PM me your address.

vol_90

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Phuket Beach Club, Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Canyon Villas, Desert Springs Villas II, Abound & Asia Pacific Points
Any banner available? We are off to Thailand in mid-February staying at both the Marriott's Phuket Beach Club and Marriott's Mai Khao Beach - Phuket. We are back in the US March 12th and can mail on.

Msbratcat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Calypso Cay

here is a link to the TUG banner photo history page:

http://tug2.net/tugbanner/TUG_member_banner.html

Going to Calypso Cay, October 26, 2019

Msbratcat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Calypso Cay
Going to Calypso Cay, October 26, 2019. Would love to take banner and post a review