• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Meetup at WKORV 3/8 or 3/9

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
this is outstanding!

iowaguy09

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Flex
Sheraton Flex
Isn’t a group of great Tuggers that close to the sales office like kryptonite too close to Superman, or two halves of the “demon core” coming together? Haha!

Glad you all were able to meet up together. Thinking about our recent time there at WKOR in February while bracing for an early March snowstorm here in Iowa.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Who's, who in the photo?
From left, Denise L, Tahoe Joe and wife, I am in the middle with my granddaughter Olivia, 10spro is next, luv Maui is next (Teddy), a TUG lurker is after Teddy (don't remember his name), 10spro's husband is last but not least.

Poor Olivia was so shy. She didn't even smile for anyone. Her twin brother is the opposite. Xavier made an appearance with his mama and big sister for a few minutes.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
I can’t remember who said they would not come to Maui during this time of year again due to the extra wintery weather we have had for the past couple of weeks. I finally went to a pool today….first time in nearly two weeks, ha ha.

10spro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV-I (x3)
Marriott DC Points
Westin WKORV OFD
I can’t remember who said they would not come to Maui during this time of year again due to the extra wintery weather we have had for the past couple of weeks. I finally went to a pool today….first time in nearly two weeks, ha ha.
That was me, and now that we’re leaving this weekend, the weather is perfect for the next at least 10 days…but after I said that I wouldn’t come, I booked for Mar 9 next year.

10spro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV-I (x3)
Marriott DC Points
Westin WKORV OFD
Isn’t a group of great Tuggers that close to the sales office like kryptonite too close to Superman, or two halves of the “demon core” coming together? Haha!
We didn’t actually meet in front of the sales office on purpose, but due to said kryptonite effect, I think going forward, all TUG meetups at any resort should start out in front of the sales office.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was there from February 4 to March 3. We had a few days near the beginning and the end where there was a lot of rain, but most of the time we had decent weather. The rain seemed to be clearing s we were leaving. It sprinkled a little on many of the other days but that didn't last long. It was also a little cool, in the low 70's. A few days were pretty windy. I tend to go for several weeks, so a couple of days of rain don't matter much. However, it would be a bummer if I was there for one or two weeks and it rained half the time. The fact that it is the rainy season should be part of the planning considerations.

We even sat on the beach through some slightly heavier sprinkles, and really enjoyed watching the whales antics right from the edge of the water. That and double rainbows most days made up for the rain for us.

69921920721__F9F4CB70-0D76-484D-A40E-C06EAF7AD239.jpeg

Last edited:

canesfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN x2
WSJ-BV
WLR
I’m sorry we missed it. We went on a drive to escape the rain & wind.

Anyone still here & would like some beer? We have at least a case of hodgepodge beers. There’s a 12pk of Kona Big Wave.
Plus a gallon of POG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk