• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tug Is Now 15 Years Old!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a little happy birthday to the group, and every volunteer, supporter, and member that has participated in TUG in the past 15 years to bring it where it is today!

This truly is the first, largest and most informative timeshare community website on the internet.

The fact that it started back in 1993 makes it also one of the first sites on the internet period...amazing that it has grown to what it is today!

As a special happy birthday month....We are happy to give out free trial memberships to "friends of TUG"

So if you have a friend who you have always wanted to get involved with TUG, but they were unwilling or unable to pay the $15 membership fee. Shoot me an email with their contact information and I will provide them with a free 3 month trial membership. Zero cost to them...nor will they have to provide any sort of payment information, we dont auto-charge people etc etc.

(email me at tug@tug2.net )

Id give away free ads again...but they are already free for you guys :rofl:

Im running out of freebies!

THANK YOU ALL - AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUG! :cheer:

happy-birthday-ryan-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

falmouth3

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! And thanks to all your hard work and your father's. We appreciate it!:cheer: :clap: :cheer:

Sue

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Thanks, Brian. I'll refer one of my coworkers on Monday. She'll be happy to know about this.

And Happy Birthday to TUG! Considering how much everyone here has helped little ol' me over the last couple of years, I can only imagine how many thousands of people have been helped since the beginning. Amazing accomplishment! :clap:

Dave

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Happy Birthday, TUG. That's quite an accomplishment. Best wishes for many more years.:banana:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Happy Birthday to TUG, and special thanks to all the moderators here that do such a wonderful job. I love this site and like contributing. I have made so many friends, and I have met many other members, too. I just love ya, TUG.

Congratulations, Brian, the front page looks great. :)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thank you...i figured id do a hybrid for awahile till I decide on how to change the lower part. still working all that out...but I do like the upper portion alot better than the old style! Im pretty sure thats here to stay!

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday To The Best T/S Web Site.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! And many more.

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Tug.

Brian, thanks first to your father who initiated this site and to you for taking over after his retirement. I've made lots of friends here.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
big-cake176.jpg

A very Happy Birthday - and thanks to you and your dad​

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just want to add my best wishes to everyone at TUG. Brian, you and your dad and all the wonderdful volunteers here at TUG are the best! Your hard work enables us all to enjoy many hours of reading, learning, sharing and socializing with a very special group of people. Thanks! :cheer:

Dori

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Brian and Bill,

This by far is the best resource of information out there. Bought my first TS in fall of 1993- resale of course.

Thanks to you and your Dad for founding and maintaining TUG. You should be very proud of your efforts and the many people you have helped.

Also a big thanks to all past and current moderators/admins and fellow members for your input over the last 15 yrs. This is the heart of TUG!

UWSurfer

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
WOW...That IS news...

Two men fathered a teenager!!!!!!

Congratulations Brian! :D

(great, another teenager, just great!):rolleyes: