• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TS package for H10 at Eden Bay

WolfieWully

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I went through a presentation at Eden Bay in Jamaica. We liked what we heard. The sales man was a real piece of work. The price was really high we thought. It was around 30k for 100k points and some weeks. The weeks can only be used at their AI’s. Can anyone help point us in the right direction for joining this club or something like it. I just stated reading the forums a few days ago. We are new to international travel and would like to continue visiting other locations like Mexico, Central and South America as well as Italy and Europe. I have no experience with the two big trading companies. We would use our home resort more than half the time.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a H10 contract. The 100k is RCI points per year that you can use to book an exchange. In using RCI, you will pay an exchange fee of approx $300 for the transaction. My contract is $80k RCI points and annual dues of $200. Assuming yours has the same annual dues, you are basically getting at least 1 week for the cost of $200 + $300 exchange fee when using RCI. This is in addition to your weeks to be booked at any of their AI's. If you plan and put a request in, you can get get some great exchanges.

DRIless

Reaction score
My wife and I went through a presentation at Eden Bay in Jamaica. We liked what we heard. The sales man was a real piece of work. The price was really high we thought. It was around 30k for 100k points and some weeks. The weeks can only be used at their AI’s. Can anyone help point us in the right direction for joining this club or something like it. I just stated reading the forums a few days ago. We are new to international travel and would like to continue visiting other locations like Mexico, Central and South America as well as Italy and Europe. I have no experience with the two big trading companies. We would use our home resort more than half the time.

I have a H10 contract. The 100k is RCI points per year that you can use to book an exchange. In using RCI, you will pay an exchange fee of approx $300 for the transaction. My contract is $80k RCI points and annual dues of $200. Assuming yours has the same annual dues, you are basically getting at least 1 week for the cost of $200 + $300 exchange fee when using RCI. This is in addition to your weeks to be booked at any of their AI's. If you plan and put a request in, you can get get some great exchanges.

$30k is quite an investment to have access to an exchange per year and whatever else that RCI membership gives you.
If you like All Inclusive at H10 at Eden Bay that much, then go for it. Looking at their website I certainly couldn't afford repeated visits at the AI rates charged.

Sounds like Seaport104 is who you should be asking lots of questions.

WolfieWully

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. Any ideas on where to buy it for cheaper? How hard is it to use your weeks, how hard to get the rooms you want? What is your home resort? My wife was blown away with the roof top rooms at H10 Eden Bay(adults only). The views were spectacular. We would mostly be going to the different AI’s around the world that they have and back to Eden Bay.
Sorry for all the questions. I just haven’t found much about H10 and nothing on Eden bay in the tug forums. I bought the membership that comes with a phone call to the owner but I don’t know enough yet to warrant that phone call. I don’t want to waste it.