• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tristram's Landing - Nantucket

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
What are the 3 bedroom units like
Any special area/section to request

Last edited:

Patti

Reaction score
Nantucket

You can go to www.tristrams.com to see pictures of the 3BR "Deluxe Cottage". All cottages are pretty much the same layout, just the interior colors of the furniture, blinds, etc. differ. Some cottages are the "Starbuck" style which are larger and have a second floor. However, the house # on the RCI confirmation is often not the house you will be staying in. The 2 BR units are a townhouse style condo.

You can also go to www.nantucket.net and www.nantucketchamber.org for lots of information about this beautiful island...

sfwilshire

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
Hi Marti,

What time of year would you be going?

Is this on an exchange? What did you use to exchange in?

We love this resort, but have trouble finding it because of the low VEP. It has a few quirks (such as bad internal roads and an absent staff), but none of that matters to be on our favorite island.

One unit we had came complete with dust bunnies. It was early in the year and I think it might have been unoccupied for a while. I know you enjoy clean surroundings, so be forwarned. The next one we occupied was spotless.

We mostly just hang out at the beaches, shop, eat and visit friends. Be sure to drive around and check out the whole island. The Wauwinet is a hotel we often visit (just to soak up the scenery .... though there IS a restaurant).

We always get chowder at The Brotherhood. The Whaling Museum is nice.

We'll be there for a week in October.

Sheila

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nantucket

sfwilshire said:
We'll be there for a week in October. Sheila

If you get a chance - please update us - on the Ferry
and your experience at The Tristram`s Landing in Oct

sfwilshire

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
Will do. We had one fairly rough ferry ride a couple of years ago, but usually it's just a pleasant interlude. We grab a table, bring out our snacks and projects and relax.

Because we love Nantucket so much, it's bound to be a fun week. The only part I dread is the 1000 mile drive to and from Hyannis.

Tristram's Landing is a little quirky, but it's a wonderful option for a very expensive island.

Sheila

judyjht

TUG Member
Reaction score
I LOVE the Brotherhood for the curly fries, Clam Chowda and the Planters' Punch!! I can taste it now.

Also, we got a trade to Tristam's a few years ago and had a great time. Actually, it was the 4th of July week - can you imagine that someone banked that week??? I had the request in for a few years before I got it. I usually get what I want - eventually!