• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Treveler555 Ebay Scam Warning

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
I hardly ever do business with eBay but the few times I have, I check the rating of the person I’m dealing with. If he/she they have an unfavorable rating I don’t engage with them.
Did OP check before agreeing to purchase from this treveler555?
Silentg

igotyou

Reaction score
You are very funny there... I paid True Vacation Solution LLC $3293 Dec 13th 2017 How long is that? Yet I am still here complaining I have not received a refund nor a Timeshare That is 150 days how long does it take for a company to do a full refund when He is admitting on here he agreed to it... not making much sense right? and that's not as bad as warrsarintino he is talking about, he has told me 6k from 2016. From what I understand 21GT was only owed around $900 pretty convenient you pay him to remove the thread...

Slander stop throwing that word, Slander is making false statements my statements are about our situation and I am entitled to review my experience with True Vacation Solutions LLC.

Your Idea of voluntary refund is a payment plan it would be voluntary if you sent me my money back 100% where do you come up with this garbage.

If I ever receive my money back I will let everyone know loud and clear but as of now all I can say is I am out money because of your company.

I have nothing to hide I paid you, You are the one not making good on your refund statement.

igotyou

Reaction score
I hardly ever do business with eBay but the few times I have, I check the rating of the person I’m dealing with. If he/she they have an unfavorable rating I don’t engage with them.
Did OP check before agreeing to purchase from this treveler555?
Silentg

I didn't buy from treveler555 I bought from another ebay account just the same company involved. I should have done more research before giving him my money.

igotyou

Reaction score
Why in the world does True Vacation Solutions LLC keep going around in circles with what they are saying? Why hasn't he just sent the refund to us so we can let you know that's how it went. They have our address they sent a $500 check with a contract that we would be forced into payment plans ( We are not a Bank, This was not a loan it was a purchase) If we cashed it, yet they won't just send the remainder of the refund for the timeshare we are still entitled to unless we are refunded... So how does he resell that or was there never one to begin with you be the judge... Why do they want us to contact them it has already been established a refund is due by Them.....

Warsantino

Reaction score
That’s a great point. I’ve now contacted him twice via his email address with no response. He wants us to be calm and not talk about him on here. You took our money the full amount and never gave us our timeshare. Now he wants to make payment plans. I don’t understand this. If he has our money and didn’t give us the Timeshare shouldn’t he still have our money. Again I’m not sure what more we can say. Refund us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

igotyou

Reaction score
The other thing this company does not realize is that they are telling people I am slandering them by speaking my experience with there company.

Here is the definition, Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false (We have established he owes us money by his own words) and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

So by definition that is what he is doing to us making false claims of slander trying to hurt our character.

Why does he keep saying Slander when every thing is true even by his own admitting? Is he trying to convince others that we are the bad guys in this situation?

We paid our money and are only asking for what we are entitled to our money back.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Sounds like he spent your money on other things. If this is truly his way of doing business it is going to unravel eventually. Wouldn’t be surprised if he closes shop leaving people holding the bag and resurfaces under a new business name. Wish you luck with your refund.

igotyou

Reaction score
This is what 21GT said in his original comment.

Community Vacation Property LLC in Kingwood Texas at 3296 Hidden Glen Drive. It sure seemed legit and the Texas Department of State showed that the LLC is registered in Texas at this address. I was requested to make the check out to True Vacation Solutions LLC.

So it looks like that may have already been something that may have happened before but I am not positive.

igotyou

Reaction score
Wow already half way through the week... and guess what still no communication or attempt has been made by True Vacation Solutions LLC to come to a resolution. Will keep you all posted by posting on here very often!

Warsantino

Reaction score
Same goes for me. He came in here screaming and yelling slander now has gone vapor. Interesting

Warsantino

Reaction score
...well not going to turn out well after all. We are now at the 5 month mark and still no timeshare, no contract number, no seller name, no estoppel, etc. etc. etc. As such, we have decided to take this matter to the courts. If you have any interest in taking the time to prepare a small signed write-up as to how you were scammed by Jim and the circumstances please message me. (e.g. Date of purchase, Ebay auction number, docu-sign purchase agreement number, phone number you texted the check to, etc.). I'm certainly willing to do the same for you. We also filed complaints with the Texas AG, Houston FBI, and Houston BBB. I have requested a BBB profile be setup for True Vacation Solutions, LLC. so that others can report/view feedback on the company. Also, there is now a website for the company http://truevacationsolutions.com . I can confirm that Jim is getting emails from the website contact form and they are going to truevacationsolutions@hotmail.com which was used in our transaction. To the point PamMo made, it isn't the amount of money in my case it is more about justice and that this kind of fraud can take place with no legal ramifications or repercussions...

P.S. treveler555 has been de-listed from Ebay. When I contacted the Ebay fraud department they confirmed there were multiple complaints regarding the account. Evidently there was finally enough to get it shut down...

P.S.S. Texas AG, Houston FBI and Houston BBB contact info below:

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cpd/file-a-consumer-complaint

https://tips.fbi.gov/
  • BBB of Greater Houston and South Texas
  • 1333 West Loop South, Suite1200
  • Houston, TX 77027
  • Phone: (713)868-9500
  • Fax: (713)867-4947
  • Email Address: info@bbbhou.org

Warsantino

Reaction score
Figured I would move this to the top of the feed for others to see if he’s scammed them too

igotyou

Reaction score
Welp every one here it is Friday and guess what? True vacation solutions LLC has made no attempt to contact us nor have they made good on that refund yet... Bet I will never see it.. Please if this has happened to you or someone you know by this company send me a message.

igotyou

Reaction score
Well Today True Vacation Solutions LLC has reached out. We will see how this goes and will update if anything changes past that. My bet is it will remain the same but sometimes you get surprises in life.

igotyou

Reaction score
Ok contact already went south lol was told they could no longer help us unless we stop publicly Lying. All we ask for is our refund and are called liars... weird.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
:(

geerlijd

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shanty Creek Vacation Club
WorldMark
Wyndham Bali Hai
Wyndham Canterbury
Wynhdam South Shore
I just came across this, and it reminded me of a bad memory. In the past he has been known as VacationSalvation and VCS, all out Kingwood Texas. I've purchased several timeshares from multiple sellers, and only had 1 bad experience which was with James Leva. I finally got what I purchased, but I think it was because I saw enough warning signs I left him negative feedback on Ebay, and he really wanted to fix that. I've never been screamed at over the phone like I was by James Leva!

igotyou

Reaction score
Thanks for chiming in with your experience at least you got what you paid for!

Warsantino

Reaction score
Oh interesting I got a similar email. Mine stated with my continuing posting he’s losing business. If he goes out of business I won’t see a dime. Again all we want is our money back and all parties can move on. I will certainly make a positive post if he makes good on repaying us.

igotyou

Reaction score
Round and Round we go where this stops nobody knows! lol

Warsantino

Reaction score
So last night I got an email from Jim the owner of true vacation solutions LLC stating he was not refunding me my money ($6,000) he took over two years ago for a Timeshare. He feels because I came to the message boards and voiced my concerns it’s hurting his business and he’s losing sales. I guess it has nothing to do with the fact that he is keeping money from multiple people. This is not an opinion but a fact due to multiple people posting to the message boards. SO WHAT ARE EVERYONE’S THOUGHTS.

Last edited: