• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Traveling on United in January (or later this year)?

PamH

TUG Member
Reaction score
If so, I have a couple of Red Carpet Club passes for an established tug member. Expires 1/31/06.
Pam

sfwilshire

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
I haven't flown United in years, but will be in February. If anyone has any goodies to offer for then, I'd be thrilled.

;)

Thanks,

Sheila

2hokies

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll mention to hubby who is currently napping off our recent family cold. He will be flying UA each of the next three weeks!

David

TUG Member
Reaction score
PamH said:
If so, I have a couple of Red Carpet Club passes for an established tug member. Expires 1/31/06.
Pam

Thanks, Pam. They arrived, and I'll enjoy using them in Denver.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Pat, I'd love to have them. I'll be flying United at least three times before the end of Jan. Please let me know if it's still available. Thanks!

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Here's another UA offer....

I have all 10 of the UA drink coupons that come with my status (one free on-board drink per coupon) and I never use them. Four go to each of the first two people with more than 50 TUG posts as of this minute to post here and send me your mailing address. The other two go for the third such post.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
For one of our trips in 2006...

I could use a drink... :D

philemer

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Schooner; Dikhololo, S.A.; Club Wyndham; Worldmark.
Dave,
Could use a couple if they are still available. I'll be flying home from Hawaii in 10 days. :)

Thanks,
Phil

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
There are still two drink coupons left. Note that to claim the coupons, a post here and a separate message to me with mailing address is required.

Denise and Lisa - Your coupons are in the mail.

TerriJ

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm flying United in February, if there are any passes left.

Thank you.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

I also got it in the mail today. Looks like they don't expire. Very cool. Thanks!

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Here's still another UA offer....

I have all 10 of the UA drink coupons that come with my 2006 UA status (one free on-board drink per coupon) and I never use them. Four go to each of the first two people with more than 50 TUG posts as of this minute who post here and then send me your mailing address. The other two go for the third such post.

(Lisa, Denise and Big Frank, having received coupons on my last offer of this type, are not eligible.)