• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Travel to Wisconsin Dell area

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wanted to tell the original poster that the glockenspiel is still working on the hour. The building is under construction with only the glockenspiel, the bowling alley, and a Carr Valley Cheese shop open.
we went to Devils Lake yesterday, did a long hike. It was pretty busy. I noticed the blockades off to the side. I would try to get there early. I also noticed out of state plates in the parking lot.
diwntown Baraboo had many nice shops opened, mask required

Last edited:

jkb

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info on the Glockenspiel. We will definitely check it out!

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Noah’s ark general manager fired for sending letter to county commissioners on Noah’s ark stationary calling Covid a phantom hoax, Stating no deaths from it since March, and stating wearing a mask is sign of the beast. This was on the baraboo scanner website. It was okay to say it but not to speak for the company.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I know I haven't been up in a few months, but since when do the Dells look like this?

1610658426318.png

That's from the RCI splash page today. :)

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Definitely not the Dells.
Nosh’s ark ended up closing down after one month due to employees having COVID.
Tommy Bartlett’s water show closed permanently
Most special events canceled in 2020 even Wozhawa
Most restaurants understaffed all season