• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Transfer Agent

MoneyBear

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
I have someone interested in buying one of my points units but I don't know how to process the transaction. Is there an agent that anyone can recommend or can I get instructions on how to do it myself? Thanks in advance!

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
I have someone interested in buying one of my points units but I don't know how to process the transaction. Is there an agent that anyone can recommend or can I get instructions on how to do it myself? Thanks in advance!

LT transfer did one for us and have great reputation here. https://www.lttransfers.com/contact-us/

You can actually do it yourself by paying OL $100 to complete the transfer if there is trust between the parties, but fair for both parties if using a 3rd party.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Most HICV revert back to fixed weeks not points when you sell them. Only 2 or 3 locations actually retain their points.

MoneyBear

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Most HICV revert back to fixed weeks not points when you sell them. Only 2 or 3 locations actually retain their points.
Selling Smoky Mountain so the points transfer and don't revert to a week.

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark
Selling Smoky Mountain so the points transfer and don't revert to a week.
Do you have any documentation on this. I'm having a hard time with my resale at HICV Gatlinburg.

Bmatrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV Elite
w
Do you have any documentation on this. I'm having a hard time with my resale at HICV Gatlinburg.
what are the issues? Gatlinburg definitely stays points on resale

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark
HICV told the buyer it would convert to fixed week with no points. I finally spent 2 hours on the phone being transferred three times before I got the answer and an email. Frustrating ...

Bmatrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV Elite
its funny how miseducated some of the staff is

Ninjaneer80

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation-Village Atalaya-Towers
LT transfer did one for us and have great reputation here. https://www.lttransfers.com/contact-us/

You can actually do it yourself by paying OL $100 to complete the transfer if there is trust between the parties, but fair for both parties if using a 3rd party.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also used LT transfers and it was a great experience