• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Transaction History on the struggle bus

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
These are reservations for the week of June 18th. Really no useful information (date of checkin shows as invalid). To see what's in the attached image I had to pick all years in the drop down (if I select the current use year there are no transactions listed for 2020). Changing the use year drop down, I can see them. 2nd image is the view details - only information really there was my member number and I blacked that out (and I have the message that something unexpected happened). 3rd image is my transaction history (which took 48 seconds to display) - showing that when it defaults to my current use year, no 2020 transactions display. Nor have I figured out why sometimes the points are 0 (no idea what the they are trying to report). Are they struggling with use years? Mine have displayed incorrectly in the past, now the current use year is displaying, but the transactions are not.
1591360621329.png
1591360982516.png
1591361080666.png

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
With a "normal" transaction (though these were transactions I did before the new system came online, viewing them in the new system), if the points came from a different use year than the check-in of the reservation, there would be a separate line in the transaction history for each of those use years. For instance, I had a 2020 reservation made entirely with 2021 points. The reservation showed as a transaction in 2020 that used 0 points, and there was a separate transaction line in 2021 that showed the actual number of points for that reservation. Though it looks like they've stripped basically any identifying information from your cancelled transactions so you really have no way of matching them up if that's part of the reason for your 0 points.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I can almost guarantee that the reason something isn't working right is because the Check-In date is showing as "invalid date" for the transactions in scope. Can we correlate the items with an "Invalid date" for Check-In to the items that are displaying as duplicate/triplicate in your Upcoming Vacations list? I bet there's a correlation based upon what we're seeing here.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why does your UY have a span of two years?

I have a UY of 5/10/20-6/25/20 in my buckets. I have about 10 transactions in that bucket that show as 0 points, but I have them reading correctly in their appropriate UY as well.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
If you received a bonus contract with a purchase from Wyndham, the use year for that bonus contract would span two years as a general rule. I suppose it could have been different at some point in the past and they could always change it in the future, but that's what I've seen.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I can almost guarantee that the reason something isn't working right is because the Check-In date is showing as "invalid date" for the transactions in scope. Can we correlate the items with an "Invalid date" for Check-In to the items that are displaying as duplicate/triplicate in your Upcoming Vacations list? I bet there's a correlation based upon what we're seeing here.
The reservations were displaying correctly in my Upcoming Vacations list (and thus not included in the duplicate/triplicate lists that I sent you). It was 2 reservations -- one checking in on 6/15 and one on 6/18. Wyndham cancelled both of these reservations on 6/2. They were booked in February. Attached is a screenshot of the original transactions. View details gets the 'something unexpected happened' and nothing but the member number is populated :-(

I wonder if it's my use years? Although I think everything is aligned properly now (Jan-Dec use year), I had credit pooled points expiring May 18 (which should not have affected these reservations, but seemed to confuse the Account Summary page); after May 18 an Oct-Sep use year was prepopulating - maybe some of these reservations used those? Since that detail (use year of our points) is no longer available, I am guessing. But that's my best guess. Today (and it's only in the last few days), my use year drop down pre-populates as Jan-Dec (although that's when 2020 transactions are missing).

1591370093457.png