• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Trading into Disney using Wyndham portal

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
Finally got RCI set up, now to do the impossible. Trade into Disney. I see where you can do an Ongoing Search, but how do you look up the codes? Or does anybody know the Disney codes?

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
They start at DV01 through DV14 so some of them won't be in Orlando. I just haven't figured out if CCV is going to have its own new code or use BRV. And the Poly code is useless as they only have studios or 2 bedrooms (and we all know THAT isn't going to happen.)

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Finally got RCI set up, now to do the impossible. Trade into Disney. I see where you can do an Ongoing Search, but how do you look up the codes? Or does anybody know the Disney codes?

The Disney resort you are most likely to be able to get into is Saratoga Springs and the code is DV06. It has been about two years since I've seen anything but one bedroom units at any of the Disney Resorts. The villas at Animal Kingdom are the only one bedroom units that have two bathrooms. Both Animal Kingdom and Key West sleep 5, but the rest only sleep 4.

Animal Kingdom DV01
Beach Club DV02
Boardwalk DV03
Key West DV05
Saratoga Springs DV06
Wilderness DV08

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
They start at DV01 through DV14 so some of them won't be in Orlando. I just haven't figured out if CCV is going to have its own new code or use BRV. And the Poly code is useless as they only have studios or 2 bedrooms (and we all know THAT isn't going to happen.)

As CCV has its own point charts and such they will surely have a different code. And are they expensive looking at those point charts. Wow.

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
DV01 Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
DV02 Disney’s Beach Club Villas
DV03 Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
DV04 Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort - not at WDW
DV05 Disney’s Old Key West Resort
DV06 Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
DV07 Disney’s Vero Beach Resort - not at WDW
DV08 The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
DV09 Bay Lake Towers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
DV10 The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian - not at WDW
DV11 Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas in Hawaii - not at WDW
DV12 Disney at the Grand Floridian
DV13 Disney at the Polynesian Village

So the WDW resorts are #s DV01,DV02,DV03,DV05,DV06,DV08,DV09,DV12,DV13. Not sure if DV14 exists yet in RCI. As mentioned, the mostly likely to match, by far, is a 1BR at DV06 SSR. Other resorts are rarely seen and rarely matched with an OGS. 2BRs are extremely rare except at Hilton Head Island in midwinter. Wish you success!

Last edited: