• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Trade with branson plat studio portion

bogeygolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just bought branson -plat. 2bd lockoff and still waiting for marriott to transfer ownership to me. Was curious to see what results current owners have had trading the studio portion using a summer deposited week?

Can you pull or see online (via II website using studio) 2bd room summer season in cypress harbor, MMC, or MFV?

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
With a summer platinum studio, I can see 1 bedrooms at Grande Vista and Horizons. Can't see 2 bedrooms at Cypress Harbour (you'd need to try flex change for that probably). I can see some 2 bedrooms at Parkway International.

I do see two Disney Vacation Club studios, too. :)

For Williamsburg, I see some Westgate and Williamsburg Plantation 2 bedrooms. For Marriott Manor Club I'm just seeing May weeks (all sizes).

I don't see any MFV summer weeks sitting online.

Keep in mind, this is just what I see sitting online right now.

Last edited:

grupp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not with the studio, but quite a few when using the 1 BR.

Gary

bogeygolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. So it looks like getting a Marriott 2bd room summer/plat week using plat. studio is going to be very tough. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a 2bd marriott in plat/summer season using studio.

rsackett

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
I'm sure they have in FlexChange time.

Ray

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Getting a 2BR with a studio during peak time will be difficult most of the time outside of flexchange. Studio trade power is usually weak. You can likely get a 2BR in shoulder season, but don't expect prime time very often.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Thanks for the reply. So it looks like getting a Marriott 2bd room summer/plat week using plat. studio is going to be very tough. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a 2bd marriott in plat/summer season using studio.

Get up early and check Interval (like 5:30, 6:00 a.m.) during flexchange. If you're flexible with your dates, you'll more than likely get a Marriott 2 bedroom (I'm talking Orlando).

By looking early morning during flex change, I was able to use a Gold Branson studio to pull a New Years week 2 bedroom at Marriott Horizons in Orlando last year. But you can't sleep in and do it. ;)

erm

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just checked with a Feb Beachplace studio and was able to see 11 weeks in June and July at MMC. I also was able to see prime July weeks (2 bd) at Horizons in Orlando as well as Sabal and Royal Palms. I'm shocked that the studio can pull so much!

bogeygolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just checked with a Feb Beachplace studio and was able to see 11 weeks in June and July at MMC. I also was able to see prime July weeks (2 bd) at Horizons in Orlando as well as Sabal and Royal Palms. I'm shocked that the studio can pull so much!

Perhaps your Feb Beachplace studio is a stronger trader than a branson summer studio? Is your feb week by chance, president's week b/c that is great what you can pull!