• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
We had Bundle #2 for Feb 17 - 24, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Only have my phone for the moment. Do I need to do this from a computer?
Thanks to @ptah41, @wannagotoo is starting a new bundle #2 and I just created a replacement calendar (the old one was deleted when the chairs were gone). You're welcome to add to the new calendar, but not sure how long @wannagotoo is staying in WKORV.

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks to @ptah41, @wannagotoo is starting a new bundle #2 and I just created a replacement calendar (the old one was deleted when the chairs were gone). You're welcome to add to the new calendar, but not sure how long @wannagotoo is staying in WKORV.

We had Bundle #2 for Feb 17 - 24, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Only have my phone for the moment. Do I need to do this from a computer?
tomvc did a great job with his instructions. Easiest for me was to use the second option, link to subscribe to bundle 2. My name is on there now through Feb 17, we are leaving Feb 18 a.m. If you want to arrange a time and place to meet up Fri night, we can do that, dm me. Thanks again to tomvc for creating a new calendar and giving great instructions.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
NM

Last edited:

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
tomvc did a great job with his instructions. Easiest for me was to use the second option, link to subscribe to bundle 2. My name is on there now through Feb 17, we are leaving Feb 18 a.m. If you want to arrange a time and place to meet up Fri night, we can do that, dm me. Thanks again to tomvc for creating a new calendar and giving great instructions.
Fantastic ... DM inbound. I think I figured out the calendar thing, too.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
@The Haileys, I was able to sign up for Bundle 2 (like I had before the bundle 2 calendar was removed) and arrive at WKORV just after you leave. Hopefully, the bell desk will be able to hold them until we can collect them on 2/25.

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
@wannagotoo, I don't see your invitation on calendar #2. It's probably showing only on your main calendar. Please invite 30a668f45b34712c89a885be2c62deadba3bd17e1c8b0a1edf25bb2abf67fd5c@group.calendar.google.com. @dioxide45's post has detailed instructions and screenshots.
You are right, not receiving invite. Tug has an old email address for me and eventhough I have updated it, I noticed that the email address on the invite was the old address. Got around that. Notes to the Haileys, and will be seeing ptah41 tomorrow morning. All is well. Thanks again to all you who make this work.

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Bundle #2 has been successfully handed off from @wannagotoo to @The Haileys

@Denise L - if you want to DM me your last name, we'll check the chairs with Bell when we leave, and I will send you a photo of the claim receipt.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bundle #2 has been successfully handed off from @wannagotoo to @The Haileys

@Denise L - if you want to DM me your last name, we'll check the chairs with Bell when we leave, and I will send you a photo of the claim receipt.
@The Haileys , I sent you a message with my name for the claim ticket. Thank you!

We leave on March 11 and there is a gap until March 17 before @VI Guy plans to pick up the chairs of Bundle #2. Is there anyone else who would like to claim the chairs starting March 10 or 11? Otherwise, there is a chance that the bell desk at WKORV South may not hold them that long.

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
@The Haileys , I sent you a message with my name for the claim ticket. Thank you!

We leave on March 11 and there is a gap until March 17 before @VI Guy plans to pick up the chairs of Bundle #2. Is there anyone else who would like to claim the chairs starting March 10 or 11? Otherwise, there is a chance that the bell desk at WKORV South may not hold them that long.
Denise, we would be glad to take the bundle on the 11th. Will send you a PM

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bundle #2 (2 chairs so far) is still available starting March 10 or 11. @djyamyam will get Bundle #1 instead. Anyone on Maui on March 10 or 11 and want to use the chairs?

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The calendar for Bundle #2 was deleted and can't be recovered, but I created a replacement. Here's a recap of the 2 calendars.

Bundle #1
Email to invite to reserve: 0vhd0urh3tjios3q8uvviats1s@group.calendar.google.com
Link to subscribe to calendar 1
Public URL calendar 1

Bundle #2
Email to invite to reserve: 30a668f45b34712c89a885be2c62deadba3bd17e1c8b0a1edf25bb2abf67fd5c@group.calendar.google.com
Link to subscribe to calendar 2
Public URL calendar 2
Can we add the instructions for Bundle #2 to the first post in this thread? I don't see a lot of people signing up for it and we just picked up the two chairs, and added an umbrella to it, so now it is basically identical to Bundle #1.

Denise L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bundle #2 (2 Tommy Bahamas chairs and an umbrella) has an opening from March 29 to April 8. Hoping someone visiting Maui can give them a home during that time so that @tomvc can pick them up on April 9.

VI Guy

TUG Member
Reaction score
The chairs (and now umbrella ) of Calendar 2 become available Tuesday March 28. We are in Kihei.....anyone wanting?

TAT

Reaction score
The chairs (and now umbrella ) of Calendar 2 become available Tuesday March 28. We are in Kihei.....anyone wanting?
We land March 31 and will pick up whatever’s available through April 5th. I’ve sent the request for access to the calendar. Not sure if the bell holds them 3 days?

gdrj

Reaction score
Hi all,

Definitely could be my error. I had thought I had reserved chairs from around 7/1 to 7/15. I thought I saw on the calendar at one point. I looked over the weekend but do not see that I'm listed BUT I also dont see anyone else listed? I believe it was booked pre-calendar 2 existed. I sent an email yesterday to @group.calendar.google.com (Not expecting an immediate response), just wasnt sure if that was the email to send it to.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Hi all,

Definitely could be my error. I had thought I had reserved chairs from around 7/1 to 7/15. I thought I saw on the calendar at one point. I looked over the weekend but do not see that I'm listed BUT I also dont see anyone else listed? I believe it was booked pre-calendar 2 existed. I sent an email yesterday to @group.calendar.google.com (Not expecting an immediate response), just wasnt sure if that was the email to send it to.
For a while there was a second bundle that ended up disappearing. That bundle also had a different calendar that has since been closed and now there is the new calendar for a new bundle 2. It is possible that you might have requested the old bundle two several months ago?

TAT

Reaction score
Just FYI on the current bundle 2 and calendar - here now but no response from VIGuy. IMs for several days now after missing a message to get my name the day he checked out.

Hopefully I can get the tag pic and chairs. If not, then not sure where they wound up.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Just FYI on the current bundle 2 and calendar - here now but no response from VIGuy. IMs for several days now after missing a message to get my name the day he checked out.

Hopefully I can get the tag pic and chairs. If not, then not sure where they wound up.
@VI Guy

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi @TAT ,

You did not have a reservation in the Google Bundle 2 calendar. VI Guy sent me the claim ticket since I was next on the calendar. I forwarded it to @tofuyan who will be using the bundle from April 2-9. Please reach out to @tofuyan to see if you can use it until April 2nd.

Thanks,
Tom

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Updating this information so it is in one concise post.

Bundle #1
Email to invite to reserve: 0vhd0urh3tjios3q8uvviats1s@group.calendar.google.com
Link to subscribe to calendar 1
Public URL calendar 1

Bundle #2
Email to invite to reserve: 30a668f45b34712c89a885be2c62deadba3bd17e1c8b0a1edf25bb2abf67fd5c@group.calendar.google.com
Link to subscribe to calendar 2
Public URL calendar 2

Instructions for Reserving a bundle through Google Calendar.

Step 1: Make sure you have ad blockers and popup blockers TURNED OFF.
Step 2: Click on the link to the appropriate bundle calendar to go to Google Calendar
Step 3: Click on the button in the lower right of the browser window to add to your calendar;
1648136024596.png

Step 4: Navigate to the day that you want to start your "reservation" and double click in the column for that date. You can also use the Create dropdown and select Event.
Step 5: On the next screen you will fill in the following;
Title
Check the "All Day" box.
Modify the dates
Enter the email address into the "Add guests" box to invite the calendar to the item you are adding to yours.
1673540115457.png

Step 6: Click Save
Step 7: You will receive a popup to ask if you want send invitations to the Google Calendar guests, click Send.
1648136436525.png

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please email the calendars to reserve. There’s availability for bundle 1 after April 12th and bundle 2 after April 17th.

TAT

Reaction score
Hi @TAT ,

You did not have a reservation in the Google Bundle 2 calendar. VI Guy sent me the claim ticket since I was next on the calendar. I forwarded it to @tofuyan who will be using the bundle from April 2-9. Please reach out to @tofuyan to see if you can use it until April 2nd.

Thanks,
Tom
Copy that. Guess I did it wrong : (
Followed the directions and sent to the address that's in the instructions.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0022.png
    IMG_0022.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have both bundles 1 and 2 at WKORV. If anyone wants to reserve a set, please email the relevant Google calendar to book.

Both are available on April 17th.
Bundle 1 has another reservation starting April 22nd. Bundle 2 has lots of availability.