• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I am at WKORN and I have confirmed through the Valet that Bundle #2 is no longer in circulation. I currently have Bundle #1 which consists of 2 chairs and 1 Umbrella (Very good condition). I will be handing it off on Sunday to Kathi C. To avoid confusion I propose that we should delete the calendar for Bundle #2. Hopefully anyone that has reserved #2 in the future will see this post.
Are these the original two Tommy Bahama chairs?

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas x2
I had those in February... at least they look the same. but they were in a large carry bag that was kind of nice, but slightly heavy.,

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay. It looks like Post #1 is missing information. Here is a new post, let me know of missing information. such as descriptions of each bundle and links to subscribe. If anyone has photos, post them in the thread and I can add them. Once this is squared away, I will ask a moderator to replace Post #1 with the information in this post.

Updated links as of 12/15/22:

New calendar created. Please share links to pictures for the bundles and I will add to the Calendar Description.

Bundle #1 - [Description Here]
Bundle #1 Public URL
Email to invite to reserve: 0vhd0urh3tjios3q8uvviats1s@group.calendar.google.com
Link to subscribe to calendar for Bundle #2

Instructions for Reserving a bundle through Google Calendar.

Step 1: Make sure you have ad blockers and popup blockers TURNED OFF.
Step 2: Click on the link to the appropriate bundle calendar to go to Google Calendar
Step 3: Click on the button in the lower right of the browser window to add to your calendar;
1648136024596.png

Step 3: Navigate to the day that you want to start your "reservation" and double click in the column for that date. You can also use the Create dropdown and select Event.
Step 4: On the next screen you will fill in the following;
Title
Check the "All Day" box.
Modify the dates
Enter the email address the appropriate "email address into the "Add guests" box to invite the calendar to the item you are adding to yours.
1648139296107.png

Step 5: Click Save
Step 6: You will receive a popup to ask if you want send invitations to the Google Calendar guests, click Send.
1648136436525.png
I'm looking for some help as I might be doing something wrong booking the umbrella. There are open dates when I click on the link. I add in the dates I want to book and get all the details and the popup. The booking shows in my calendar but when I go back to the public link, my reservation/event doesn't show up.

Suggestions?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I'm looking for some help as I might be doing something wrong booking the umbrella. There are open dates when I click on the link. I add in the dates I want to book and get all the details and the popup. The booking shows in my calendar but when I go back to the public link, my reservation/event doesn't show up.

Suggestions?
Make sure you have no overlapping dates. Your start date can't be the same as the end date of the person reserved before you.

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have no overlapping dates. Your start date can't be the same as the end date of the person reserved before you.
It doesn't. I have it starting the day after and ends a couple days before the next rez

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
It doesn't. I have it starting the day after and ends a couple days before the next rez
I notice the email address to invite to your event is wrong in post #1. See post #410 on how to invite the Bundle 1 calendar to your event.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Updating this information as there is no longer a second bundle and Post #1 now includes the link for Bundle #1 but looks like the email address to invite is wrong?

Bundle #1 - Two chairs and Umbrella
Bundle #1 Public URL
Email to invite to reserve: 0vhd0urh3tjios3q8uvviats1s@group.calendar.google.com

Instructions for Reserving a bundle through Google Calendar.

Step 1: Make sure you have ad blockers and popup blockers TURNED OFF.
Step 2: Click on the link to the appropriate bundle calendar to go to Google Calendar
Step 3: Click on the button in the lower right of the browser window to add to your calendar;
1648136024596.png

Step 4: Navigate to the day that you want to start your "reservation" and double click in the column for that date. You can also use the Create dropdown and select Event.
Step 5: On the next screen you will fill in the following;
Title
Check the "All Day" box.
Modify the dates
Enter the email address into the "Add guests" box to invite the calendar to the item you are adding to yours.
1673540115457.png

Step 6: Click Save
Step 7: You will receive a popup to ask if you want send invitations to the Google Calendar guests, click Send.
1648136436525.png

Attachments

• 1673540052676.png
    1673540052676.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks, @dioxide45. I'll go ahead and deactivate Bundle 2 calendar.
Great. Having the two links in different places in this thread was making things confusing. I reported the first post to ask that the email address be updated as that email address to invite is for the Bundle 2 calendar.

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great. Having the two links in different places in this thread was making things confusing. I reported the first post to ask that the email address be updated as that email address to invite is for the Bundle 2 calendar.
Thanks. Bundle 2 calendar has been deleted.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks. Bundle 2 calendar has been deleted.
Should mention, that if anyone had an event on the bundle #2 calendar and they want chairs, they need to make sure they are on the Bundle #1 calendar.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We are at Westin South from 2/25-3/11 and our kids are at Westin Nanea from 3/19-3/26.

Any available beach items would be appreciated. Our five-year-old granddaughter loves the beach.

Kimberly614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey Cindy, it looks like March 11-22 is open on the calendar. If you can sign up for the 11th I could hand off to you on the 9th. I have the bundle the 4th-10th but we are leaving the evening of the 9th. I am at WKORV-N.

I don’t know what happens if we end up having all that free time between you leaving on the 11th and your son arriving on the 19th.

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
Status report. The original two chairs we started back in October, 2021, are still in excellent condition, along with an umbrella. We have used them the last two weeks, and are passing them on to Dawn, tomorrow. TUG folks are the best. Maybe these chairs will still be circulating when return next year!

gregb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN
In the past, with a nice tip to the bellman, they have held the chairs for a week or so. Not sure if they will still do that, but one can ask.

klpenny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harboside Atlantis, Sheraton Flex ,Vidanta
Status report. The original two chairs we started back in October, 2021, are still in excellent condition, along with an umbrella. We have used them the last two weeks, and are passing them on to Dawn, tomorrow. TUG folks are the best. Maybe these chairs will still be circulating when return next year!
Thanks for starting this tradition! We enjoyed the chairs and umbrella and meeting you!!! Always nice to meet new folks.

ptah41

Reaction score
Hi - sorry for short notice but we are here at south now and have 2 TB chairs (no umbrella) happy to pass on tonight or in the am tomorrow before we leave if anyone wants to take them.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
Hi - sorry for short notice but we are here at south now and have 2 TB chairs (no umbrella) happy to pass on tonight or in the am tomorrow before we leave if anyone wants to take them.
Nice offer! We arrive on 2/25...two weeks away. Would love to get them from whoever is there to claim them now. Hope you had a great vacation!

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am at North right now and can meet you between the two buildings this afternoon. Would that work? Also, should the second calendar be reintroduced if we have another set?

ptah41

Reaction score
Hi, I am at North right now and can meet you between the two buildings this afternoon. Would that work? Also, should the second calendar be reintroduced if we have another set?
Hi - we plan to use them for sunset tonight but happy to meet in the am? Just dm me and we can work a time

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
The calendar for Bundle #2 was deleted and can't be recovered, but I created a replacement. Here's a recap of the 2 calendars.

Bundle #1
Link to subscribe to calendar 1
Public URL calendar 1

Bundle #2
Email to invite to reserve: 30a668f45b34712c89a885be2c62deadba3bd17e1c8b0a1edf25bb2abf67fd5c@group.calendar.google.com
Link to subscribe to calendar 2
Public URL calendar 2

Last edited by a moderator:

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Bundle#2 will have the two chairs starting February 10 in the evening. I'll use the calendar after I make lasagna for the game tomorrow. Thanks to the calendar keeper, those who donate, and those who maintain this.

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
We had Bundle #2 for Feb 17 - 24, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Only have my phone for the moment. Do I need to do this from a computer?