• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
What's impressive is that there is no time limit so for those that are there for a month or longer it's a great deal.

Isn’t it less expensive to just buy at Costco or elsewhere instead of renting for a month?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Isn’t it less expensive to just buy at Costco or elsewhere instead of renting for a month?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It was $50 for 2 chairs for the month but we saw them at Costco on sale for $29 each. Typically though they are are $39 each. We were trying to support local businesses so used The Snorkle Store

Lskip

TUG Member
Reaction score
We arrive 03/17-04/01. Wondering if any items circulating still? Looks like there was a gap in the calendar so not sure if bundle 3 still circulating....
We are a family of 6 otherwise and will be stopping at Costco on our way in and can start a new one!

aland0524

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club - Napili Tower; Marriott Waiohai Beach Club; Westin Nanea
I didn't realize that The Snorkel Store had changed their rental time limit. When I rented from them last year (2023), the limit was 10 days but apparently, it's now however long you stay. We just got back from Maui and had been there for 5 weeks so had I known this rental time limit change, I would have leapt at the opportunity! I know the website now says - "for your ENTIRE stay" - but given my previous experience, and that most visitors probably stay only for around 1 or 2 weeks, the 10-day limit was not as attractive as this new version! I think they are a great outfit with awesome staff and we've been renting from them for quite a while. We stay in MOC-Napili and they are in such a convenient location. The free Shave Ice coupon for next door also is ono!