• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tochoa25 on ebay is a great seller. Communication is great. I cannot say enough good about him.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I used to work with Thomas Ochoa with that same username. He was good, too. John Hamlet currently has this username and Jomari is the closing agent for the weeks.

I bought Shadow Ridge Villages in Palm Desert and Marriott's Willow Ridge as well.

Excellent communication, Jomari let me know as soon as Marriott recognized us as owners. It was a smooth transition.

I wish everything timeshare was as easy as these purchases were.

mabellee

TUG Member
Reaction score
yes, I used them as well for purchases of points to get to Chairman's Level, Marriott Vacation Club. They are excellent. I highly recommend them as well.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
I bought a Shadow Ridge Enclaves Deluxe and used Tochoa25 and Jomari. It was a very clean closing. So, I am another satisfied customer.

Bao Nguyen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa Del Palmar
Bought two deeds from him . Great guy , good deal .

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
He tends to start some of his bidding fairly high and in some cases has to relist items because they don't sell.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've bought from them before, I believe Thomas Ochoa and John Hamlet work together using that ID. I agree that they are good to deal with. I do tend to wait for the re-list as I agree their first listing tends to be priced aggressively - although of course sometimes that sells and you miss out...

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I wonder where Tochoa gets all of his units from? Today I looked at his "store" on ebay and there were 57 listings being advertised. Many of them are higher end resorts.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I wonder where Tochoa gets all of his units from? Today I looked at his "store" on ebay and there were 57 listings being advertised. Many of them are higher end resorts.
I wonder if ther eis junk we never see?

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This seller has many Worldmark contracts for sale on eBay, but they are priced much higher than other established Worldmark resellers. The prices don't come down even when they are relisted.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This seller has many Worldmark contracts for sale on eBay, but they are priced much higher than other established Worldmark resellers. The prices don't come down even when they are relisted.
I see that he has a 100% rating. So, perhaps some buyers are willing to pay a bit more to help insure a smooth close. Yes, I too have noticed that he doesn't seem to lower the price when relisting. I haven't paid attention though to how many times he relists the same timeshare. Maybe he just waits for the right buyer to bid and is willing to "eat" the relisting fee rather than dropping the price.

I'm just wondering what kind of network or system that he has in place that provides him with so much sales inventory. I saw that there were a few less popular timeshares in his ebay listings (e.g., Pono Kai) but they had an appropriately lower price.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I see that he has a 100% rating. So, perhaps some buyers are willing to pay a bit more to help insure a smooth close. Yes, I too have noticed that he doesn't seem to lower the price when relisting. I haven't paid attention though to how many times he relists the same timeshare. Maybe he just waits for the right buyer to bid and is willing to "eat" the relisting fee rather than dropping the price.

I'm just wondering what kind of network or system that he has in place that provides him with so much sales inventory. I saw that there were a few less popular timeshares in his ebay listings (e.g., Pono Kai) but they had an appropriately lower price.
I don't know where he gets his Worldmark listings. Wmowners.com has a list of trusted resale brokers, and they specialize in Worldmark contracts. Frankly speaking, I would rather go with a couple of the brokers on the list as they are less expensive than tchoa25's listings. In the past 2 weeks, I have told a couple of friends (2 different couples) to buy Worldmark contracts as they want to get away from the desert heat in the summer. This year's summer is brutal. We just bought one from one of the brokers and we are waiting on closing. I am looking out for resale contracts for these friends. We owned Worldmark for about 5 years and sold at end of 2017.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

I bought a unit from them once and had incidental discussion with the previous owner, who mentioned they traded it in as part of a new TS purchase in Mexico.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I bought a unit from them once and had incidental discussion with the previous owner, who mentioned they traded it in as part of a new TS purchase in Mexico.
Sounds similar to a company years ago called Intervalmax that sold on Ebay.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
I did a counter offer for a VI Resorts contract I thought was overpriced. He did have to relist several times but appeared to eventually sell it for the original price.