• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was interested, id extend the offer to host/upload any room video reviews to the TUG youtube channel as well as link them on the resort review pages!

Ive really no idea if this is something that folks do on a regular basis, and if they do you guys probably upload them to your own youtube channels, but just in case someone doesnt want that sort of publicity im happy to host them for you and let you share them with other TUG members.

I know a number of folks might simply be technologically challenged on how to setup a youtube channel to host videos like this, but it sure is easy to hit record on a phone!

anywhoo, just an idea that came in and I figured id run it up the flagpole to see if it attracted any attention! feel free to contact me via PM or otherwise if you have some additional questions or want more detailed info! chances are these videos would be quite large and ill have to setup a way for you to transfer the video file to me for uploading, but thats a fairly easy solution to tackle!

or for those of you who do have youtube videos of room/resort reviews and youd like them considered to be included on the TUG review pages, feel free to reach out for that as well. especially if its better than the existing video link on the review page, or even better if one does not currently exist for that resort!

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I have a few on my Channel of the Maui Schooner, Pono Kai and Ke Nani Kai that we could link if you like.

Ke Nani Kai's is current, Maui Schooner's is a year old and I have older ones on there too. Plus I will be at Maui Schooner in 3 weeks. Pono Kai's are older but still show the current remodel.

I'm going to Wyndham Mauna Loa on the Big Island in May too. shaka

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
shoot me an email with the links, if those resorts dont currently have any (or if your video is better) im happy to include them on the review pages!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Can the "Resort Video" button on the Resort page link to a YouTube playlist instead of an actual video? I have quite a few different videos from many resorts and have each resort in a playlist. I also have separate videos for room tours and resort tours and some resorts I have multiple room tours, but it seems like the button can only link to a single video. If it could link to a playlist, that might be a better option?

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Can the "Resort Video" button on the Resort page link to a YouTube playlist instead of an actual video? I have quite a few different videos from many resorts and have each resort in a playlist. I also have separate videos for room tours and resort tours and some resorts I have multiple room tours, but it seems like the button can only link to a single video. If it could link to a playlist, that might be a better option?

I have tried to link to a Playlist also and couldn't see how to do it. If anyone figures that out, Please let me know.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
according to this its possible

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I have tried to link to a Playlist also and couldn't see how to do it. If anyone figures that out, Please let me know.
There are a couple ways to do it for your own playlists.

From the playlist page click the share button;
1680638701580.png

From the Playst tab from your Contents page in Studio Analytics, click on the three dots for the playlist you want to share and then click "Get shareable link"
1680638769171.png

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I just suggested an edit to the resort page for the Westin Desert Willow Villas. It was for a playlist to see if it works. That resort didn't have a "Resort Video" button.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
added, seems to work for me (to go to the playlist)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
It would be good if it could link to more than one video or playlist. That way if there is more than one channel with videos, they could all provide a link. Just a thought. Right now only one video or link is supported.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
There are a couple ways to do it for your own playlists.

From the playlist page click the share button;
View attachment 75143

From the Playst tab from your Contents page in Studio Analytics, click on the three dots for the playlist you want to share and then click "Get shareable link"
View attachment 75144

Big Mahalo, that's what I was looking for. I was thinking that it was because I was trying on my phone.

I will make a playlist with my Villa Videos then. Thanks Again.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
added, seems to work for me (to go to the playlist)
Great. I will go through the playlists on my channel and look at the resort pages to see what is out there already and suggest edits where it looks like videos are needed or need updated.

Edited: Okay. It looks like I submitted links for all the resorts I have playlists for.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Great. I will go through the playlists on my channel and look at the resort pages to see what is out there already and suggest edits where it looks like videos are needed or need updated.

Edited: Okay. It looks like I submitted links for all the resorts I have playlists for.
Did these edit requests come through? I am noticing that none of the resort video links have been updated...

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
there were so many i had to put them in a separate folder to address later! are on the todo list.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
started adding these, you sent a ton!

sorry for the delay

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
started adding these, you sent a ton!

sorry for the delay
No worries. Sorry about all the edits, what can I say, we've been to a lot of resorts :cool: