• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare Nation

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Has anyone bought anything, Wyndham or otherwise from
http://www.timesharenation.com/?

I want to recommend them to some of my friends looking to buy
cheap points.

I was hoping someone could say yay or nay about them...

I have just this year when the company first opened. It was great dealing with Ryan- the owner- and Duncan Realty- the broker who handled the transfer. Started the process the end of January and everything completed by the end of March for an August ownership. Got to stay this past August free of maintenance fee as well, since the previous owner had to pay that. I didn't lay out one dime!

You must still do your due diligence, however, When I first saw the ad for the resort I acquired, I knew the maintenance fee listed seemed too low for the 2 bedroom unit. But I sent an email to Ryan and he quickly verified that the fee was incorrect and told me the correct maintenance fee. You should also be in contact with whoever at the resort is handling the transfer and when completed make sure you are also in the management company's "system"- little technicalities like that- stay on top of- make sure in the end you have an account number with the resort, etc. Verify everything twice- is it a points or fixed week resort? Ask to see the Estoppel. Things like that...Ryan is just a go-between- he can't control what the resort does, although he is only so happy to help with anything you might need. Duncan realty also was good with communication.

I highly recommend Time Share Nation based on my experience and I know some other Tuggers have used the company with good results.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I have gotten two weeks from them. No problems at all. Great communication
And they closed in about 8 weeks. Thanks for including the link. I get emails
From them says they have new weeks but every time I clicked on their link,
The site never came up. Your link works and now I can what this site.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanx, guys!

Another + for Ryan. I took two intervals from him. An RTU took about 6 weeks, and a deed has taken about 9 weeks and counting. Waiting for notary from original owners, one in Canada and the other in Montana, held up both transactions for 2-3 weeks. You do need to do your homework on the contract you want from Ryan or any other reseller.