• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare Map

AngeG

Reaction score
I am new here and just come across the post with the link to the Orlando map - it's a great idea and very useful. Thank you for your hard work.

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
Snippet:

Nice work..fyi, Hyatt Sunset Harbor[Key West, FL] is misplaced. The address is correct, however the stick pin should be located just west of Mallory Square [just to the left of the "Reflections of Ocean Key" pin].

snippet

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
mas said:
Snippet:

Nice work..fyi, Hyatt Sunset Harbor[Key West, FL] is misplaced. The address is correct, however the stick pin should be located just west of Mallory Square [just to the left of the "Reflections of Ocean Key" pin].
mas - Thanks for the correction. I think I've fixed it, if not, let me know.

PA-

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great idea, good work. One minor note, you missed the new Hyatt timeshare in San Antonio.

snippet

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Nice maps of Scotland and England! I like them.

PA- said:
Great idea, good work. One minor note, you missed the new Hyatt timeshare in San Antonio.
Thanks PA. I added it. And to have missed it when it is the closest resort to my own home!

PA-

TUG Member
Reaction score
snippet said:
Nice maps of Scotland and England! I like them.

Thanks PA. I added it. And to have missed it when it is the closest resort to my own home!

I didn't even notice that you were from San Antonio, as am I. I live at Sonterra Country Club.

snippet

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Well I've done it. I've got the entire US dotted with timeshares and you can see them at my new Timeshare Map page. I had to rewrite the javascript to keep in line with the new version that Google released. While doing that I also combined the individual pages into one page with buttons at the top for the different regions. I wish I could just dump all the US markers onto the map, but it chokes when there are large quantities of markers and I'm right at that limit.

It works in Internet Explorer, it works in Firefox.

I added a few new colors to make it easier to select II and point/weeks, plus an 'other' marker for other timeshares that aren't really timeshares. I haven't really used this 'other' marker much, but I'm thinking I'll put the RCI timeshares marked Rentals in that category.

I have found that not all the timeshares are in the TUG database. My next task is to go through the RCI and II catalogs and add the missing timeshares.

I'll be taking the other pages offline soon.

Keitht

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Makai Guy said:
Great job, Carol. This is a terrific tool!

Absolutely agree. Incredible effort to put this together. Is it possible to put the link onto the TUG system somewhere prominent. The work done certainly deserves that IMHO.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes indeed, we have talked with Carol through email and plan on putting up a link to this within the tug review pages.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
snippet said:
I have found that not all the timeshares are in the TUG database. My next task is to go through the RCI and II catalogs and add the missing timeshares.

All resorts should be within TUG, however those with no review or rating will not show up in a search.

If you find a discrepancy, please let me know asap and we will get it added! =)

Keitht

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
snippet said:

Only resorts which have been added by RCI or II since the database was populated early in 2005 should be missing. You may also find that various phases of a resort, although possibly having different resort IDs fall under a single entry in the TUG database. That is true particularly of II resorts. No resorts which aren't part of the II or RCI systems are added automatically. The Review Reps for the various areas have to add them manually.

snippet

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Ah, that explains it. I was going through the Resort Reviews page to populate the map. It was the best source for me. I will let you know which resorts I add but they may already be in your database.

Yes Keith, there are quite a few IDs all within the same resort. Some with identical names, others with new names. If the TUG list has one resort with several IDs, that's how I kept it as well.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
How useful- wha a terrific undertaking!!! I can't even imagine how long this took you.
Are there any for Mexico and/or the Carribean?

yoyosma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, these maps are a great tool. Thank you. I have already bookmarked them.