• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Time To Pay Attention To Those 49ers!

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
49ers are kicking butt...Surprise team of the year...But my COWBOYS will win Super Bowl.

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
49ers are kicking butt...Surprise team of the year...But my COWBOYS will win Super Bowl.
When my kids were little, Carta, they would ask me, "Daddy, who's your favorite football team?" And I would answer, "The 49ers, of course!" And then they would ask, "And who's your 2nd favorite team?" And I would answer, "Whoever is playing the Cowboys!" And they would laugh and giggle. To this day, I am proud to say that I raised three solid Niners fans who also share my loathing of the Cowboys :)

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Baltimore Raven last night beat Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. There is no way the Forty- Niners will goes undefeated this football season IMHO.

On any given day or night even the best team in the NFL can lose a game.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
The Baltimore Raven last night beat Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. There is no way the Forty- Niners will goes undefeated this football season IMHO.

People like to point out the Niners easy schedule so far - NE is/was in same situation.

I agree it is unlikely that they will go undefeated, but they are only ones that now have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe

Nobody here is suggesting the Niners will make it through the season unscathed. In the 2nd half of the season, they have a brutal schedule--two games against Seattle, including the first one a week from tonight; the Rams and Packers at home, and the Ravens and Saints on the road. Even the game against Arizona is no gimme, although the Niners at least get them at home. I'd be thrilled with a 13-3 season, but we'll see how it goes.

mjm1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Nobody here is suggesting the Niners will make it through the season unscathed. In the 2nd half of the season, they have a brutal schedule--two games against Seattle, including the first one a week from tonight; the Rams and Packers at home, and the Ravens and Saints on the road. Even the game against Arizona is no gimme, although the Niners at least get them at home. I'd be thrilled with a 13-3 season, but we'll see how it goes.

I agree. Fortunately, a number of injured players will be back next week and a couple of weeks after that, so that should help. It is great to be back in contention after the past five years or so. I am looking forward to flying up for the Green Bay game. First and only game for me this year. Go Niners!

Best regards.

Mike

lockewong

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Marriott Kauai Beach Club, West 57th, The Central at 5th, HGVC Bay Club, Tahoe Seasons
Since my in-laws are in Seattle, next week's challenge will be meaningful. I hope the defense holds as this is a grudge match and as a CAL person, I dislike Pete Carroll and USC people...sorry. Go Niners!

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Russell Wilson went to college in Virginia @ the University of Richmond and I am rooting for the
underdogs the Seattle Seahawks.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Well Well Well. :banana::banana::banana:

SEA HAWKS SEA HAWKS SEA HAWKS

Bill

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
MNF game for the ages last night. Not the most elegant, for both teams. But a thriller with incredible twists and changes in momentum.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
That was the very best MNF game in a very long time. Two great teams that will be in the playoffs this year.
Russell Wilson, IMHO is the most under rated QB in the NFL today. Outstanding game by both teams.

To Carta, The Dallas Cowboys will be in playoffs this year, but they will not be in the Super Bowl in January 2020. LOL.:p

Last edited:

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
That MNF game last night was just outstanding. That also was an awesome comeback in scoring by the 49 Niners down by over ten points at one point . Tie the game against one of the best defensive team in the NFL and later sending the game in overtime. Folks the 49 Niners are back on offense and defense. Plus, they have an outstanding young coaching staff. IMHO.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
To the surprise of pundits throughout the country, Chase McLaughlin demonstrates that it is possible to be in the Bay Area and go too far to the left.

Last edited:

Icc5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seattle paid too much attention to the 9ers. Still nothing wrong with losing one now and then just don't lose too many. I'm a life long Bears fan and the 49ers have always been my next team I like. What I enjoy more then anything is a well played game. This 49er-Seahawks game was fun to watch.
Bart

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
After the 1st qtr of MNF 49ers/Seahawks game I was thoroughly miffed. Even thought of changing the channel, but y'know it was like watching a car wreck- you just can't turn away. I was glad I stuck with it as it was a helluva great ball game. And of course the outcome was what I'd hoped for.

Jim

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
After the 1st qtr of MNF 49ers/Seahawks game I was thoroughly miffed. Even thought of changing the channel, ...
After the Seattle & Green Bay 2014 season NFC championship game, I learned that changing the channel on a Pete Carroll team is usually bad idea. Quoth Blutarsky: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
After the Seattle & Green Bay 2014 season NFC championship game, I learned that changing the channel on a Pete Carroll team is usually bad idea. Quoth Blutarsky: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
Touche'

mjm1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
That was indeed a great game. The Niners made mistakes and Wilson and the Seahawks offense made them pay (21 points off of turnovers.) Wilson is amazing. Garrapolo is good and has a lot of potential, but he is still young, playing time wise, and has a lot to learn. The rest of the season will tell the real story. Fun times.

Best regards.

Mike

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
I have watched every 49er game since mid-70s.
And that game was one of the best regardless of losing.
Wilson was the difference.

Losing Sanders was tough because WRs not catching balls when it hits there hands (and catchable).

The ball placement at end was wrong - even though - I said to Robin before the muffed FG that they should have gone for it there on 4th down. Sea D was exhausted at this point (as was the Niners).

The last game of season at Seattle will be big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Forty Nines do not have any ease schedule after this like New England. Their last game of the season will be with Seattle.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
It looks like they're back in the win column. They have a huge game and test next week against The Pack.

mjm1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Yes, exciting game yesterday. Arizona always plays tough against us, so beating them twice in the same season is quite an accomplishment. Our remaining schedule is very tough with even Atlanta playing much better the past two weeks. We need to get our running game back up to speed. Jimmy G played a great game except for the two interceptions while in scoring position, which almost cost us the game. It’s hard whenever an offense is one dimensional. Exciting times!

Best regards.

Mike

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Close games are good for a team, it shows their true character and their will to make the big plays in the long run IMO.